• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 19,2004...who's With Us!

Sorry it took so long to correct this. Just got back tonight from AZ. and saw the post. Hopefully we'll have more going before long. How has everyone been these past couple of weeks. Had beautiful weather in AZ in the 80-95 range almost every day, but sure was glad to get home after 16 days of being away. Happy Easter to everybody.

:rolleyes: Has anybody else out there decided to join us yet?:confused: Would sure like to have a few more fun loving, food loving, people to join us.:bounce:

JUST WANTED TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS DECIDED TO JOIN US YET. WE'RE GETTING CLOSE TO THE 1 YR MAKE!! HOPE THERE ARE MORE OF YOU GOING WITH US.:rolleyes:

Pathches, we are still trying to decide if these dates will work for us!! If not we will try to go later in the summer.But this cruise sounds like so much FUN!! Joan

SURE HOPE IT WORKS OUT THAT YOU CAN COME WITH US. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE AS LARGE A CROWD AS SOME OF THE OTHER CRUISES ARE HAVING.

Here's the list from the other post. Hope this helps. If there is anyone else going please let me know and I'll update the list.

SO FAR THERE IS:
TootyJane: Self, DH, DS16, DS13, DS9, DB, DSIL,B'sDD13 ,DM

Doom Buggiedriver: Self, DH, DD13, DD11

Joannel: Self, DH, DS17, DS15, Sister(not sure of abbrev.),DM

Patches-4: Self, DH, DS18, DD13

Corl4: Self, DH, DD18, DS14

dznyacct: self, DH, DS14

Albeers: self, DW, DS8, DS11

That makes 34 people so far. Ages at time of sailing, I think.
Boys:
1-8yr, 1-9yr, 1-11yr, 1-13yr, 2-14yr, 1-15yr.1-16yr, 1-17yr. and 1-18yr.

Girls:
1-11yr, 3-13yr, and 1-18yr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter