July Exercise Challenge...Jump In!...Everyone Welcome!

Today I did Bridge to 10k week 6 day 1. That means I had to run 60 minutes without stopping, and........ I DID IT!!!!! I even ran the full 5 minute cool down. 65 minutes without stopping. If you had told me a couple of months ago (I only started running in March) that I'd be doing this, I would have said you were crazy. I walked some extra at the end, so I had a total of 100 minutes and 8 miles.

1370/1300

YAY for hitting my goal this month :)

That's awesome! I had my all time longest run this Saturday as well! I did around 65 minutes too!

Today's exercise - 125 minutes

With my wife:
Warmup walk - 5 minutes
Ran 3.5 miles - 43 minutes
Cooldown walk - 10 minutes

By myself:
Warmup walk - 5 minutes
Ran 5 miles - 42 minutes - mile repeats
Walking between repeats - 10 minutes

July tally - 3137/3000

441/500

Adding 36 mins of running and 5 mins strength. I'm scheduled for a "fun run" tomorrow, which won't be a full 60 mins, so I won't make the goal for this month unless I push myself too hard. However, I'm glad I even got close. Next month, it's time to rock it. :moped:

Today I did Bridge to 10k week 6 day 1. That means I had to run 60 minutes without stopping, and........ I DID IT!!!!! I even ran the full 5 minute cool down. 65 minutes without stopping. If you had told me a couple of months ago (I only started running in March) that I'd be doing this, I would have said you were crazy. I walked some extra at the end, so I had a total of 100 minutes and 8 miles.

1370/1300

YAY for hitting my goal this month :)

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

65 minutes on the elliptical brings me to 1836/1500

75 min run/walk

30 min strength

Not going to make it this month, but I did better than last month. I'll try again for my third time next month. After all, third time is the charm.

1224/1500

Things are updated through post 409.

Great job WISHERS!!! We have exercised over 31,000 minutes. That's 100 minutes a day! :worship:

There's only one day left to smash your goal. :cheer2:

The new month is upon us; does anyone want to run August's thread? If you do, contact me or just start it up!

60 minutes walking 4.0 mph
60 minutes mowing (it's more walking right!?!?!) ;)

940 / 1100

1264/1000

56 minutes walking yesterday & 28 minutes yoga today. Hoping to keep these minutes up when I start back to work in a few weeks (teacher here) but not sure how with DSs' soccer (DS7 games on Saturdays & DS10 travel games on Sundays).

Thanks for hosting :)

Last day's exercise in July - 99 minutes

Warmup walk - 5 minutes
Ran 8 miles - 84 minutes

Final July tally - 3236/3000

20 minute run this morning and I'm going to attempt something else this afternoon after work. We shall see.

So far
1856/1500

Mon 7/29 - 35 min walk, 5 min PT
Tue 7/30 - 40 min run, 5 min PT

1145/1200

Eek - will have to see how to fit in some exercise today with a full day of work and an evening at the theatre!

35 minutes of upper body

677/800

Missed my goal for July. Ill chalk it up to the weather. I finished July strong though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter