July Exercise Challenge...Jump In!...Everyone Welcome!

Did Bridge to 10k and a little extra today for a total of 8.1 miles and 95 minutes. I AM going to make it this month!!!!!

1240/1300

Today's exercise - 199 minutes

Warmup walk - 5 minutes
Ran 16 miles - 174 minutes
Cooldown walk - 20 minutes

July tally - 3012/3000

30 min run thurs morning

45 min elliptical thurs evening
40 min run Sat
1140/900

400/500

Adding 75 mins running

Also I'll throw in another 10 mins of weights; we moved our living room furniture around a lot yesterday and carried a couch upstairs. Arr.

Maybe I'll make it after all...

1598/1800

203 minutes fitness walking.

With only three days left (and one a rest day) I don't think I'll make goal this month. Oh well, I get it next month.::yes::

sorry. my computer is being wacky. it took me 7 minutes to get the few colors I have on page 1. I will try again tomorrow to update the colors. Meantime, we are updated through post 390.

great job!

Good morning everyone! Sure wish it wasn't Monday again.

29 minutes running this morning and I'm pre-logging 45 minutes for bowling tonight.

1771/1500

I horrible hour of BodyStep on Saturday, an hour of yoga and three miles today make

945/900

Having a terrible time with computers in my house. Couldn't get the colors to update on my pc so switched to dh's laptop. Updated, then when I tried to post the blasted thing went pshhhhhttt and died! Grr

Anyway, things are updated and we look great. Keep up the good work!

Sat 7/27 - 5 min PT - it was a really active family day but not much formal exercise.
Sun 7/28 - 5 min PT, 10 min walk - DD's birthday!

1060/1200

Today I did Bridge to 10k week 6 day 1. That means I had to run 60 minutes without stopping, and........ I DID IT!!!!! I even ran the full 5 minute cool down. 65 minutes without stopping. If you had told me a couple of months ago (I only started running in March) that I'd be doing this, I would have said you were crazy. I walked some extra at the end, so I had a total of 100 minutes and 8 miles.

1370/1300

YAY for hitting my goal this month :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter