July DLP Quiz - Question 23

Di - you could post your trip in the DL or UK Trip Reports board, and put a link to it in your signature. The thing is - were you actually planning on doing a trip report, or are we all making you feel obliged to do one now!!! :teeth:

Do not worry Nicola, my questions will be very easy! Here is a spare question to help you prepare.

Where is this?

dlpquiz1.jpg

:rolleyes1 :laughing:

RussUK said:
Do not worry Nicola, my questions will be very easy! Here is a spare question to help you prepare.

Where is this?

dlpquiz1.jpg

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I'm SOOOOOO sorry I'll be missing this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miffy2003 said:
Disneyland Trip Reports Forum Here

Don't tell me you've never realised there are two forums for DLC right here Di ;)

Shame on you ;) :rotfl:
:rotfl2:
I have been using the DIS California board for planning info and to ask a few questions but I didn't really see much point in posting a trip report there as nobody knows me on that board ("lucky them" you're no doubt thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Thank you, Karen, for saying I can post it on this board!! That's what I'd like to do and if I compare rides that are in DLP, WDW and Anaheim I could make it relevant to DLP !!!!!
I always make a book for us with a daily report, photos etc (no, since you ask, I'm not sad at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: ) so I could edit it to make it relevant and (possibly) interesting to DLP folk!!!

I would love to see a ride comparison - well any sort of comparison Di! I am hoping to make it to DL in 2009 (!) so your report will be very interesting for me :)

Russ - OMG please tell me that shot is a joke :teeth:

Miffy2003 said:
Russ - OMG please tell me that shot is a joke :teeth:

I don't think so Karen. Judging from that example, Russ's quiz is going to be just TOO easy!!! :rolleyes1

BTW I'll be posting the answer to Qn 23 at about 9 pm.

Bexx said:
I don't think so Karen. Judging from that example, Russ's quiz is going to be just TOO easy!!! :rolleyes1

Oh yes Becky, EPLS and no mistake :teeth: (not!!!!!!!!)

RussUK said:

Where is this?

dlpquiz1.jpg

Own up you have looked at a certain Glasgow persons quizzes ;)

Reid

The answer to last nights question - if anyone can remember that far back! - was the common theme of the hotels was to be America/Americana. And no, I don't know which bit of that the DLH is suppose to represent!!

Bexx said:
I don't know which bit of that the DLH is suppose to represent!!

It's american victorian architecture just like Main Street USA. Think San Francisco....

Okay everyboday, to put you out of your misery here is the full picture!

dlpquiz2.jpg

So that is an easy question....

...looking forward to next month??!! :rotfl:

I KNEW it was somewhere in Adventureland - would that have got me any points!?! :rotfl:

And the answer to your other question is - No!!! :scared1:

RussUK said:
Okay everyboday, to put you out of your misery here is the full picture!

dlpquiz2.jpg

So that is an easy question....

...looking forward to next month??!! :rotfl:

OMG You can't be serious :scared1: BE SCARED everyone, BE VERY, VERY SCARED :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter