• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July DLP Quiz - Question 23

Bexx

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. :) Tonight's question is -

What common theme was chosen when the architects were designing the onsite DLP hotels?

Enjoy!

No, I don't like this question at all. Can we have a different one?

:rotfl:

Miffy2003 said:
No, I don't like this question at all. Can we have a different one?

:rotfl:

I second that! PM sent anyway, although I'm really not sure!

Just wondering who is taking quiz for August. I'm psyching myself up to take part in the next one but with all you veterans I don't have a chance unless there's a prize for last place-now there's an idea :rotfl2:

RussUK is doing the August one. Sadly I'm going to miss half of it as I'll be in California :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: and I guess a lot of others will miss some too for holiday reasons. Good luck!!

Diana, No offence but that's great-means I just may have a chance after all :rotfl: Maybe Russuk will step it down a gear since most of the Disney veterans will not be taking part ;) . I hope you enjoy DLC. I am very envious and will be waiting patiently :rolleyes1 for your trip report.

nicola said:
Diana, No offence but that's great - means I just may have a chance after all :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I hope you enjoy DLC. I am very envious and will be waiting patiently :rolleyes1 for your trip report.
But where could I post it? I never look at the UK Trip Reports Board and I don't think Karen would be very happy with me if I posted it on the DLP board!!! :sad1:

Maybe Karen would make an exception :confused3 just this once as I am sure everyone on this board would LOVE to read your experience of DLC. You must post one somewhere DI!!! :hyper:

diberry said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

But where could I post it? I never look at the UK Trip Reports Board and I don't think Karen would be very happy with me if I posted it on the DLP board!!! :sad1:

Di - sweetie, post it here. But, you do know there is an actual DLC forum on the Dis, right? And I'm sure there is a a Trip Reports forum too?

Off to check :)

Aw - that's really nice of you Nicola!!! I know I'll be dying to tell everyone about it - we'll see if Karen has any brilliant ideas!! :sunny:

Maybe you could post it here and on DLC board??? I would love to go to DLC DI you must be so excited. I will be really excited to hear how you feel it compares to DLP and WDW. Will be living vicariously through you now for the next while :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter