~JULY 8TH~ "Wonder"ing who's going?

Still doing the waiting game. HOpefully they will come today. STill don't even know what cabin we are in b/c we are GYT. statis.

Floridaminnie, maybe that's what the holdup is, maybe you'll get upgraded!!!

My TA just dropped them off to me at work...Yeah, I can't wait to get home and look through them.....This day is taking forever!

The next 5 weeks will probably drag........Not that I'm wishing my life away...but please hurry!

We are at 5 weeks and counting!!!!

This same time 5 weeks from now... Wonder here we come. Who still doesn't have docs?

Maureen, how was the beach?:sunny:

Yep, 5 weeks, that sounds good.

Yea Maureen, I hope you had a great time at the beach. We leave saturday for our week in Sanibel. I am glad they got that big fire under control down there.

George

The beach was beautiful and so was the weather. We head to West Palm/Singer Island tomorrow for a whole week. I can't wait. I love vacations!!!!!!!

Have a great time in Sanibel George. Where are you staying? I love that area.

We are staying in a condo on Middle Gulf Drive. I can't wait to cross that causeway, that is always a great feeling going onto the island.

George:wave:

You could see the fire from our house. The majority of the smoke came from the backfires that they were setting to try to control it but it was scary to be that close - still smelled like smoke this morning.

Just bumping this thread back to page 1.

We are having a great time here in West Palm/Singer Island.

The weather is georgeous. The only reason I will go home is to count down to our cruise. Four weeks from tommorrow.

We just got back from Sanibel Island, the Weather was great, but If I see another bottle of sunscreen, it will be too Soon. We went through 3 big bottles in 7 days.

George

Hi Everyone, just back from 5 days at the Disney Vero Beach Resort (Awesome as usual), but George I agree with you, no more sunscreen at least not until the cruise. But at least we have a great base tan!

Barb,

We stopped by the Tanger Outlets in Vero on our way home from West Palm Friday. We could have hooked up.

Only 3 weeks until Bonvoyage!!!!!

Does anyone know if the ship is full or not?

Looks like it may be full. Expedia shows availability but when you click to select a stateroom, it tells you that there are no rooms available at that rate and at the DCL website, it won't even bring up the category selection page just:

"Ship Accommodations:

Oops!

There are no longer cruises available for the category you have selected. Please select another category.

Yes! It's almost here!!! Now I just have to make it thru 2.5 more weeks of work. How will I manage??? I just want to quit , speaking of... Maureen, how is your new job? How was your vacation? Wish I'd known you were going thru Vero, then I'd know who to look out for on the ship! Well we'll have to try to meet in line, since it sounds like we are all trying to get there early.

I hope the ship is not too crowded!!!

My vacation was great but the new job is the pits!!!!

I am a nurse and work perdiem. Thankfully, I kept the old job. The only reason I looked for a new one was to get a llittle more regular work and hours. I told the new one today I can only work one day a week instead of the 3 I originally promised. I should still be able to get 2 days at the old place giving me 3 days a week which is just right for me. I feel as though a weight has been lifted.

DH flies to NY with DD this weekend. She will be with family for 2 weeks. I go to Baltimore/DC next week with DS for some educational sightseeing. I can't wait.

Is anyone wearing there lime green shirts to port this cruise?

Hey Maureen, I am glad you are relieved about your job situation.

Lime green is the official color for DISers to wear out to be recognized by other DISers. Or you could just eat corn out of the can while in Line to board!:earseek:

I think I can convince my wife to wear a lime green shirt ::yes:: , but I don't even think I own a green shirt. I will have to stick with my lime green DIS Pin.

George.

Thanks George for clearing my mind up, okay, I will see if I have a lime green shirt or I'll have one of my kids wear one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter