~JULY 8TH~ "Wonder"ing who's going?

Hey we got our docs etc. Did anybody else? Boy is there a lot of stuff. It came UPS. Maureen how's the new job?

No docs for us yet :( but it's good to know that they're starting to send them out.

I am so jealous Barb. Who did you book through? Any free upgrades?

I actually start my job today. Wish me luck.

I believe it was Disney, I just called the # my girlfriend gave me, no upgrades that I'm aware of (I'm new to this Disney Cruise thing, but I'm learning fast). Well good luck with the new job Maureen!

Thats good news that the Docs are starting to come. Now I will be looking for them, and just becuase I will be checking everyday, I won't get them until Mid-June.

George

:wave:

Got a call from my TA today and my docs are in. I guess I will pick them up in the next few days.

Thanks for the well wishes for my new job. It went pretty well. But I already need a vacation.

Let's Party!!!!:cool1:

:thewave:

UPS delivered ours today! It makes it more officially offical when they're in your hands!

So far it looks like there are 6 DIS Members going on this cruise. And of those 6, 3 have received their documents.

Here is a run-down.
MO64RN :docs
GeorgeY
floridaminnie
disneyagain
juc8 :docs
tstobb :docs

kids:
boys: 14, 11, 11, 11 ,10, 10, 8, 8, 8, 8, 6
girls: 11, 4, 9

Hope I didn't miss anyone.

George

Thanks for the summary George.

Looks like the girls will be out numbered.

My Doc's are in but I haven't picked them up yet. I've been way too busy.

Monday or Tuesday for sure.

:jumping1:

It's official. I picked them up today.

Please hand me my BonVoyage drink!!!!:drinking1

Where oh where are my docs? Where oh where are me docs? Where oh where are my docs. Where can my docs be?

Floridaminnie, we'll say a prayer that they come in soon, who did you book thru?

Has everyone else received theirs?

Maureen, have a safe trip over to the beach. Should be good weather, so don't forget the sunscreen. Here's your bon voyage drink :drinking1 , make it 2 for 1 :drinking1 :drinking1

We booked our cruise through All Seasons as well.

I wonder if they have recieved them, and are holding them. I may give them a call today and check.

George

Hope you all get your doc's soon.

TGIT-Last day of work before we hit the beach. Can't wait.

I hate my new job. :sad1: Quit yesterday but was talked into staying after I phoned the supervisor. I will give it a little longer. I have never done that my whole adult life. So I need to get away so I don't think about it.:rose: :flower2:

They're at the TA...I talked to her this morning at work (she works w/ me full-time and does the TA stuff part-time)...So she's hoping to get out to the agency today or tomorrow.....Can't wait!

WOW! The boys do outnumber the girls! MY 11 DS will be happy!:crazy:

Well, I guess I was being worried for nothing. I got my documents in the mail today.

All Seasons mailed them to me, so hopefully floridaminnie you got yours today as well.

No Upgrade, wasn't really expecting it since we booked so late, and from all appearances our cabin location looks to be good.
And we are still booked for second seating. Which is good. I hope they don't change us to early before the cruise.

George

Another thing on those documents, I guess I had a pre-concieved notion on what they were. I was expecting a package of legal sized paper documents.

I didn't realize they were airplane size tickets! :bounce:

George

sounds like good news for almost all on the docs side, yes they are a little strange. Haven't really looked at them too closely. but will need to soon looks like there's something there for the bahamas that needs to be filled out.

Got my birth certificate today, so all set on that end.

Floridaminnie let us know as soon as you hear something.

Maureen, sorry about the job, but put it out of you head and enjoy the beach & baseball.

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter