**July 2020**

Has anyone has recent success ordering MagicBands? I tried before the re-opening announcement and then called and they said since no one is at the fulfillment center they aren't taking orders. I tried again recently and still don't see the option to choose them, only decline them.

I think I've heard others say they could, if so, how did you navigate to them?

Has anyone has recent success ordering MagicBands? I tried before the re-opening announcement and then called and they said since no one is at the fulfillment center they aren't taking orders. I tried again recently and still don't see the option to choose them, only decline them.

I think I've heard others say they could, if so, how did you navigate to them?

There's an option under "My Plans" to order magic bands. Right now they're only showing the basic color bands, no premium bands. I don't know if you can actually order them because I keep waiting to see if I can get a premium band.

There's an option under "My Plans" to order magic bands. Right now they're only showing the basic color bands, no premium bands. I don't know if you can actually order them because I keep waiting to see if I can get a premium band.

That's where I have been going ("My Plans") but I don't even see the option for MagicBands. I have done this a thousand times I feel and right now I feel like a newbie.

ETA: Even when I go to MagicBands it says "New! You can now choose from complimentary or special pre-order prices on premium MagicBands. Order up to 11 days before your expected arrival date to have your MagicBands shipped to your home. Special pricing is valid online only." but there are no buttons or anything to click to choose them for either of my reservations.

That's where I have been going ("My Plans") but I don't even see the option for MagicBands. I have done this a thousand times I feel and right now I feel like a newbie.

ETA: Even when I go to MagicBands it says "New! You can now choose from complimentary or special pre-order prices on premium MagicBands. Order up to 11 days before your expected arrival date to have your MagicBands shipped to your home. Special pricing is valid online only." but there are no buttons or anything to click to choose them for either of my reservations.
I have not been able to order them until today!

Just out of curiosity I tried and was able to complete online check in for a stay at CSR for July 11th.

Same for our July 9 stay at SSR. Can also click to order magic bands but says I can only order when I'm 11 days out from reservation.

So, the Magic Band count for our July 5-17 trip at Pop changed today. Yesterday it was 1 day, today it now says 26 days.

Also, received the email saying our final payment is due 30 days before arrival.

Last edited:
The CM I spoke to on Friday said the system would not let magic bands go through. Even though I did mine on Thursday somehow. She said once it updated we would have to go in and put them in again. Ughh!

Anyone else's heart keep jumping with the hope of more information every time they see a "Disney Destinations" email in their inbox, only to have them dashed when it's another dining cancellation confirmation? 😂

My dates are still 7/10-7/14, so am in the guinea pig group of people going back to the parks.

On a brighter note, I was able to rebook one of my Disney Springs dinner reservations today.

Yes! No hope, I was scared reading it thinking they were cancelling my hotel reservation since my adrs were already cancelled a few days ago.

Anyone else's heart keep jumping with the hope of more information every time they see a "Disney Destinations" email in their inbox, only to have them dashed when it's another dining cancellation confirmation? 😂

My dates are still 7/10-7/14, so am in the guinea pig group of people going back to the parks.

On a brighter note, I was able to rebook one of my Disney Springs dinner reservations today.

Uh oh... my 1 July YC room only reservation has disappeared from MDE! Split stay 12 July reservation is still there. Anyone else?

I got 2 emails this morning canceling my early morning magic and then my rose and crown. Both times I held my breath as I opened them😬

Assuming you mean July 1st? Isn't that kinda expected since parks wouldn't be open till the 11th ?
Yes, 1st July ( sorry, I was in ‘don’t panic’ mode!😂) Even though the parks are closed, I don’t think that there was any confirmation that the resorts would be closed/ or not open, whichever way you wish to look at it.

I ordered the specialty magic bands for my July trip back in October or November and received them already. I cancelled my trip (it would probably have been cancelled anyway (July 7-15). Am I stuck with these magic bands now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter