** JULY 2017 CHECK-IN **

We've been listening to the Sunday night Dis podcast for some time now. I've been to the parks many times since then, so I talked their ears off about the changes. My son has also been watching the many Disney blogs. We have rubbed off on my husband too, as far as the changes go. I think for me, I haven't seen GOTG and the new Soarin'. We are looking forward to it. I will tell my son to check out the thread as we drive to California tomorrow, or he can check it out tonight. Thank you for the reminder about that thread. I really appreciate it.:thanks:

I know I'm late to join but we'll be there the 5th-9th, staying at Grand Californian. We're a large group of 18, 8 adults and 10 kids between the 5 families, youngest will be 2mo and topping off with Gma and Gpa in their 50's. We're Disneyland pro's but this is our first time at The Grand and we're looking forward to it, reno and all.
I hope your arrival has gone smoothly.
Your such a large group, I assume you have several rooms or a large suite. If you have a moment, please post room numbers and photos of any renovated rooms (particularly suites). It would be great if you post to the GCH Superthread (post room numbers after checkout).

Are any of you staying (or have you stayed in the past) at Hojo? I was just wondering what toiletries are provided so we know what we don't need to bother packing.

AP holders - Last minute weekend trip this weekend (7/14 - 7/16), as we are taking our daughter (my son's gf) down to CSU Long Beach for her orientation on Friday, so we will hit the parks on Saturday and Sunday. Staying GCH

We fly out to SoCal tomorrow!! Starting our trip in San Diego and wrapping up at Disneyland. MaxPass literally starts the day we arrive on property. We will not be paying for it, but I am now way nervous of the impact on the whole system. I so wish we had a week at least of it being live before our trip so I could see the impact before we go. #SuperPlanner #TypeA

We fly out to SoCal tomorrow!! Starting our trip in San Diego and wrapping up at Disneyland. MaxPass literally starts the day we arrive on property. We will not be paying for it, but I am now way nervous of the impact on the whole system. I so wish we had a week at least of it being live before our trip so I could see the impact before we go. #SuperPlanner #TypeA

I agree...MP goes live on day 4 of our 5 day trip! Probably will not purchase unless FP without is terrible! Hopefully we'll be able to at least take advantage of the "instant" FP on the first days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter