Jubilant July Mousekercise Challenge

Went to see fireworks last night and walked around the carnival for quite a while. I know it was at least 20 minutes, but I forgot to pay attention to how much longer, so I'm just going to claim my minimum for the day. That puts me at 40/620.

Congratulations to our first team members to reach 10% of their goals and Donald Duck Blue:
LizardQueen8, Amyy, and Galaxygirl76

Donald Duck's first appearance was on June 9, 1934 in the “Silly Symphonies” short The Wise Little Hen where he and his pal Peter Pig make excuses to avoid helping the Hen to plant and harvest her corn. But in the end it's the Hen who has the last laugh.

We're off to a great start!

Does doing these workout videos count as any part of the exercise?

Does anyone remember these back from the early 1980s? The theme of the month reminded me of it. :rotfl:

I didn't know this even existed!

I skimmed it. The beginning is too funny.

Last edited:
OMG, I STILL have the vinyl album of Mousercise! I LOVED it and I didn't buy it until I was an adult :) The songs are great for walking since they are so upbeat so I used to record it on a cassette (YES, I am old LOL) and walk while listening to it! I may have to go dig it out and listen to it today...........I still have a stereo too!

Bringing a bag I'm packing tonight so I can stop at the gym on my way home from work and get my exercise routine back on track. I may have to do more biking than walking though this month. Because my feet are still a little achy at the end of the day which might not end for some time. But I'll get used to it.

Didn't get any exercise in Sunday and Monday, because we were lazin' at the lake, but I took a 30-minute walk with DH this morning, so I'm at 70/620.

Yay! I've been meaning to sign up for one of these challenges for extra workout motivation. Put me down for 700 minutes in the 7th month of the year. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter