Jingle Bell Jingle Bam...

KateMW

DIS Veteran
Does it replace the Star Wars show? Will it for sure be back? My son is obsessed with Prep and Landing...like obsessed.

According to the Disney web site Jingle Bell Jingle Bam is still listed as an activity for Christmas this year.

We went to the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam dessert party last year and LOVED it! The show was a lot of fun and the party was... actually a great party. Seriously had there been no fireworks the JBJB party would have probably still been a highlight of our trip.

Nope.. JBJBAM will go on before. They vastly improved the show last year and we really enjoyed it. I'd definitely recommend getting a good spot by the Chinese Theater. The problem with DHS is that you can't go on Hollywood Blvd and see the show the same way you would on Main Street in MK. It's partially obstructed and the fireworks tend to go to the right of the Theater, similar to Star Wars.

The dessert party is nice. We did it in its first year. There are plenty of drinks, making the cost worth it. I will say the selection was...strange. There was some weird antipasto cone, and peppermint chocolate cupcakes. To me, they tried a little to hard with the offerings. Give me a vanilla or chocolate cupcake with red-and-green sprinkles (jimmies) and I'll be happy.

We went to the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam dessert party last year and LOVED it! The show was a lot of fun and the party was... actually a great party. Seriously had there been no fireworks the JBJB party would have probably still been a highlight of our trip.
Agreed! We went last year too and loved it as well. I was skeptical when booking, but was bound and determined to do "all the Christmas stuff!!" LOL! Very pleasantly surprised. The party had a real VIP feel to it, and the show was great. My 75-year old parents thought it was fabulous!

Nope.. JBJBAM will go on before. They vastly improved the show last year and we really enjoyed it. I'd definitely recommend getting a good spot by the Chinese Theater. The problem with DHS is that you can't go on Hollywood Blvd and see the show the same way you would on Main Street in MK. It's partially obstructed and the fireworks tend to go to the right of the Theater, similar to Star Wars.

The dessert party is nice. We did it in its first year. There are plenty of drinks, making the cost worth it. I will say the selection was...strange. There was some weird antipasto cone, and peppermint chocolate cupcakes. To me, they tried a little to hard with the offerings. Give me a vanilla or chocolate cupcake with red-and-green sprinkles (jimmies) and I'll be happy.

So it's before the Star Wars show? Like they do both? Good to know! Thanks!

When we were there in November JBJB replaced the Star Wars fireworks. They did not both run. I feel like in late December they did, but that's only an impression.

I also think they added Star Wars last year because the new movie premiered the 16th. There is no Star Wars movie premiering this December so I don't know that they will add the Star Wars fireworks. You will have to wait and see.

I was really disappointed with the JBJB dessert party. It was not good. I hope they did better last year. The whole experience turned us off of dessert parties in general

I was really disappointed with the JBJB dessert party. It was not good. I hope they did better last year. The whole experience turned us off of dessert parties in general
What turned you off? I'll be able to tell you if it's changed.

Oh wow, everybody I've talked to about it really loved it. Like highlight of the trip loved it.

Oh wow, everybody I've talked to about it really loved it. Like highlight of the trip loved it.
The feedback regarding the JBJB party has been overwhelming positive, however it did get off to very a shaky start. The issues were quickly addressed and after the first week or so, it went very well. Maybe Smbmoyers attended one of the first parties?

The JBJB party was great. We have done most of the dessert parties once and JBJB is one that we are most likely to repeat this coming Christmas.

I think the only reason they had both JBJB & SW on select nights mid-December 2017 was because Episode X was released in theaters. I wouldn't count on both of them happening this Christmas Season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter