Jingle Bell Jingle Bam...

I think the only reason they had both JBJB & SW on select nights mid-December 2017 was because Episode X was released in theaters. I wouldn't count on both of them happening this Christmas Season.
I agree. I said the same thing earlier. The movie premiered the weekend they started overlapping JBJB and SW last year.

I agree. I said the same thing earlier. The movie premiered the weekend they started overlapping JBJB and SW last year.
That was one of the reasons but there were others. I have no reason to think that it will change this years.
Were there any seats during the party or was it just the high top tables?
The tables are regular height and have chairs.

Oh wow, everybody I've talked to about it really loved it. Like highlight of the trip loved it.

We loved it! It was a great experience. The viewing area for dessert party folks is a bit too close to the theater, though. That is my one and only negative thing to say about it.

We loved it! It was a great experience. The viewing area for dessert party folks is a bit too close to the theater, though. That is my one and only negative thing to say about it.
I wanted to book this because last year we were in the crowd and couldn't see the show very well because of obstructions in front of us. Can you be specific what you mean by being too close?

I wanted to book this because last year we were in the crowd and couldn't see the show very well because of obstructions in front of us. Can you be specific what you mean by being too close?

We could not see the big pyro behind the theater, because the viewing spot was so close to the theater. I would recommend sitting as far back as you can if you do the party.

JBJB is a show and the party is a ticketed event.
Fastpasser, since you know so much about the parties, which do you think is the best choice JBJB dessert party or HEA dessert party? I was planning HEA, but after reading so much about JBJB not only is it on my radar but I think might be winning!

Fastpasser, since you know so much about the parties, which do you think is the best choice JBJB dessert party or HEA dessert party? I was planning HEA, but after reading so much about JBJB not only is it on my radar but I think might be winning!

Full disclosure, I may be slightly biased, ok, very biased towards the parties that do not take place at MK.

What party is best depends on what show you want to see. If you don't care what show you watch and rank the parties just on the party, JBJB is the most fun, FEA is a close second, the SW party is third and the HEA is fourth. But if you want to see HEA, it doesn't matter that JBJB is the better party.

Full disclosure, I may be slightly biased, ok, very biased towards the parties that do not take place at MK.

What party is best depends on what show you want to see. If you don't care what show you watch and rank the parties just on the party, JBJB is the most fun, FEA is a close second, the SW party is third and the HEA is fourth. But if you want to see HEA, it doesn't matter that JBJB is the better party.
Thanks! I’ve seen HEA but not JBJB. I was originally thinking the HEA party just knowing MK will be mobbed on non MVMCP nights. But based on posts about both it sounds like JBJB is more fun and a much better value. Your bias opinions have convinced me!

What is FEA? I know that I am going to bang my head against the wall when you tell me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter