Jingle Bell Jingle Bam...

That was one of the reasons but there were others. I have no reason to think that it will change this years.
The tables are regular height and have chairs.

So you think that there will be the Star Wars Fireworks as well as JBJB? I am planning a tip in December and Holy Moly!!!! Trying to figure out the evening entertainment can be a trial, especially given all the diverse likes my family has. I know we may book one party, and was leaning toward the Star Wars one, even though it means HEA will probably be hard to see.

If there are two events, do you know if there are two dessert parties? I will be totally tied up trying to figure out which one to choose! LOL!!!

So you think that there will be the Star Wars Fireworks as well as JBJB?
I do. I realize that there will be no new movie and I have nothing official to base it on, it's just that it's been done the past two years and it's sort of expected. I also know that SWaGS is much more popular and probably attracts more Guests to DHS than the JBJB show and business is business.
If there are two events, do you know if there are two dessert parties? I will be totally tied up trying to figure out which one to choose! LOL!!!
Yes, both events had the dessert parties. Just a reminder that both shows were offered only during the second half of Dec. If I had an option, I would select the JBJB party. Oh, it had seating and preassigned tables and a more relaxed setting, the SW party has neither right now.

I do. I realize that there will be no new movie and I have nothing official to base it on, it's just that it's been done the past two years and it's sort of expected. I also know that SWaGS is much more popular and probably attracts more Guests to DHS than the JBJB show and business is business.
Yes, both events had the dessert parties. Just a reminder that both shows were offered only during the second half of Dec. If I had an option, I would select the JBJB party. Oh, it had seating and preassigned tables and a more relaxed setting, the SW party has neither right now.

I missed SWaGS last trip because I left the day it retuned. We will be there from the 14th, so I think we should be okay. It is my son in law's favorite show and apparently he now knows why I loved Wishes! LOL! So, one more question, if you don't mind helping. Do you have an idea of the order the shows might be in, and if we book JBJB, can we still find a good spot to see Star Wars? I will have a party of 7 so I need to keep our extras to just one, and even though I want HEA, I think the rest of our group will want something in DHS.

Is there any info on the food and drinks included with JBJB? I can only find very little information on Disney's web site.

Fastpasser, since you know so much about the parties, which do you think is the best choice JBJB dessert party or HEA dessert party? I was planning HEA, but after reading so much about JBJB not only is it on my radar but I think might be winning!
I’m not fastpasser but I’ve done both parties (including the new menu at MK that just launched last Monday) and hands down JBJB was the better dessert party.
1. The food was better (and had some good appetizer items)
2. the cocktails were fun and added to the value (plus beer/wine avail if preferred)
3. we had a cool place to sit and have the party (in the Chinese theater courtyard)
4. Meet and greet with Santa goofy included
5. Small gift (Christmas
ornament)

Last edited:

I’m not fastpasser but I’ve done both parties (including the new menu at MK that just launched last Monday) and hands down JBJB was the better dessert party.
1. The food was better (and had some good appetizer items)
2. the cocktails were fun and added to the value (plus beer/wine avail if preferred)
3. we had a cool place to sit and have the party (in the Chinese theater courtyard)
4. Meet and greet with Santa goofy included
5. Small gift (Christmas
ornament)
Thanks! Most of the reviews for HEA seem underwhelming and almost everyone has such good things to say about JBJB. For all that’s included compared to HEA, I’d say I’m sold. Now I just have to watch diligently for when booking opens up....

Following, Tuesday is my dining ressie date, assuming this will start about 9 pm? Dec calendar out now only has hours for HS open till 8 pm? Again I'm assuming show might be later and thinking of doing Minnie's Seasonal Dining at H&V maybe about 6pm. They're continuing to expend HS hours do u think they'll continue? Especially because of the opening of Toy Story Land? Been out of the loop for about 3 yrs so trying to catch up! Ty!

So the JBJB show is now listed on Disney web site with start time of 8:30pm but still no mention of any JBJB dessert party. Hope it's not been scrapped!

Does anyone know what time JBJB will be this year? I’m worried about our 8:15 ADR for dinner overlapping and wondering if I need to move it. We will be there in Dec and hope to see JBJB on Sat 12/15.

Does anyone know what time JBJB will be this year?
Unless I missed it, I don't believe the times for the JBJB show in Dec. have been released by Disney, so no one on here, including me, would know. The time for the JBJB show is dependent on when and if SWaGS returns in Dec..

Does anyone know at what point in December do they start doing both shows? Meaning like the 2nd Fri, after the 20th...that kind of thing. Our last night is Fri Dec 14, I would like to catch both if possible. That will most likely be our DHS night either way and think the party will be a nice way to end the trip.

Last edited:
Might do this on our last night as a go out with a bang activity. We really enjoy F! and are seeing it our first night, but I think we need to see this too and pretty sure years past they run at the same time. How much was the dessert party last year?

where is prep and landing available at home for watching before seeing jbjb? Like homework! also, for november i am booked for mk xmasparty and also emm at mk so do you think for a six day stay booking the dessert party for jbjb is just too much? It's important to me i watch hea fw at mk and they're only being offered that week a couple of days because mk has xmas parties twice and closing at 4:30 for a cm event .

Does anyone know at what point in December do they start doing both shows?
If, and it's a big "if" at this point, they repeat last year's pattern, it would be the 14th. Don't count on it though.
pretty sure years past they run at the same time.
Only during the second half of Dec.
How much was the dessert party last year?
$79 for adults, $45 for children, up until Dec. 15th and then it went up to $89 and $49 for the rest of Dec.
so do you think for a six day stay booking the dessert party for jbjb is just too much?
IMO, the JBJB party is the most enjoyable dessert party on property. If you've already done the HEA party, I'd do the JBJB party.
and closing at 4:30 for a cm event.
It's the CM, 10 or more years of service celebration, I'll be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter