Jet Blue Sunday Release Info

minster22

DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis
Just a heads up for anyone waiting for Sunday's JetBlue release. I got an email from them this am from their "vacations" section and they have all the flight info available with the vacation packages. Although I would not book a vacation with a room included from JetBlue (DVC member), now I know flight times and approximate prices for my April flight. Of course I know this is not written in stone but this is always an exciting first piece of our next Disney vacation. Good Luck everyone getting what you want on Sunday....especially school vacation week out of the Northeast!!

Just a heads up for anyone waiting for Sunday's JetBlue release. I got an email from them this am from their "vacations" section and they have all the flight info available with the vacation packages. Although I would not book a vacation with a room included from JetBlue (DVC member), now I know flight times and approximate prices for my April flight. Of course I know this is not written in stone but this is always an exciting first piece of our next Disney vacation. Good Luck everyone getting what you want on Sunday....especially school vacation week out of the Northeast!!

I got this same email. the fine print on this offer was you had to travel before a specific date in October of this year.....We are planning 4/19-4/28 and hope it won't be too expensive, this year we paid over 900 for 2 non stop round trip tickets out of Boston and it was not even our school vacation week here in our area of Massachusetts.

I got that email too so I looked at my flight times and my flight to FL gets in at 2:02 instead of 3 something so I am happy to have that extra hour...hopefully! I put our car rental for 3 so I assume by the time we are off the plane, grab our luggage and visit the bathroom it will be 3. I think the return is about the same time.

Maybe I will make sunset on arrival day at the beach. We have only done that twice in the past 5 years going to FL. I keep saying I want an afternoon at the beach and we were going to do that this year after we got back from 3 days in the Keys but we took so long driving and it was raining so no sunset that evening.

I need to know when the next release is after that since we will have a Disney vacation planned for August 2018 (the above trip is to Ft. Myers/my sisters). I need time to figure out if we fly into West Palm, my dh and son will go scuba diving with my sister (they are in the process of getting certified) and myself and my 2 dd's will sit at a pool or "the dreaded" beach...I love the beach its my 16 yo "there is nothing to do there." Um..that is the point of the beach, to sit and relax. Anyways, I need to figure out if we fly into West Palm, spend 1-2 nights there and then drive to Disney with all our water and food for the 10 days and return the car at the resort or MCO. My oldest wants to take DME and I told her it would add 2-3 hours and she said OK. Really???

thanks! SO I figure our flights out of BDL would be 1,142.00 april 13-20th for 3 people roundtrip Nonstop flights....

I can't get the prices to show up without hotels included. However, if I'm figuring it out right it will be about $345 a person. I hope I'm wrong as I'm really hoping to keep our flights under $250pp. Anyone have any suggestions on how many weeks out is the best time to book JetBlue?

booking day of release has always been the cheapest for us, for April school vacation. We have been going this time frame since 1997... prices always shoot up and never come down after they are released. So I book the minute they come out .

Good to know. Thank you. I did see flights for JetBlue open on some of the travel sites and they were listed at $249 so hopefully that will be the case tomorrow

Good to know. Thank you. I did see flights for JetBlue open on some of the travel sites and they were listed at $249 so hopefully that will be the case tomorrow
we always choose the nonstop flights, and they only skyrocket hours after I book. Where did you see flights for 249?

Well, those prices shown weren't the prices I saw today. $2400.00 for the 3 of us in April. I don't think so. :headache:

those prices are INSANE. We fly Southwest but I always check Jetblue because if it's decent then why not, even thought that involves flying out of Boston, Logan but no way with those release prices for Jetblue. I'll wait on Southwest and my SWA visa points will help with the cost too. Good luck to all you Jetblue folks-hope your pricing is better than the flights out of Boston!

those prices are INSANE. We fly Southwest but I always check Jetblue because if it's decent then why not, even thought that involves flying out of Boston, Logan but no way with those release prices for Jetblue. I'll wait on Southwest and my SWA visa points will help with the cost too. Good luck to all you Jetblue folks-hope your pricing is better than the flights out of Boston!
We are flying from Portland Me. That is more than twice what we paid for next month. I will wait and see what Southwest does.

We are flying from Portland Me. That is more than twice what we paid for next month. I will wait and see what Southwest does.
Oh I didn't think to check Portland.....last year Portland had a non-stop Southwest flight for vacation week. That airport would be ideal for us but I always assume it's going to be pricey so we do MHT

Oh I didn't think to check Portland.....last year Portland had a non-stop Southwest flight for vacation week. That airport would be ideal for us but I always assume it's going to be pricey so we do MHT
I will probably check MHT too. We've flown Southwest from there twice and it was easy enough. Their April break is the week after ours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter