Jen & Jeff's Wedding TR ~ SBP, Ariel's--- More Randy pictures!!

Jen, everything looks like so much fun so far! It all makes me want to be in Disney right now badly! I have been anxiously waiting for your TR...you are so gorgeous!

The BCV's look so wonderful, I could only dream of staying there sometime.

Loving the pictures...keep it coming!

I am loving your TR! :thumbsup2 You're so lucky to have a crafty mom to help you with those welcome bags. They looked great. I think I'll test out the spray tan thing before I actually go. With my luck I'll end up with spots.

Can't wait to hear the rest about your big day! :)

Congrats, it sounds like the night at the ESPN club was really fun.

I love your TR so far---where is your PJ????

Also, I just have to say: the pouty face you made in the pool picture because you had to go to the airport was SO cute!

Can't wait for more.

Maggie

Jen! I am at work and I need more! :lmao: i have always been afraid of spray tans b/c i was afraid they would run! hope itdidnt ruin your clothes! so glad your dad got to come!!!! :cool1: looks like yall are having a blast!:thumbsup2

:surfweb: I'm sitting here w/ my coffee at work and just got caught up....

I'm sorry about not being able to run. I know with all the smoking restrictions, that's going to make smokers flock to the outer areas all around the resorts. I'm looking forward to running myself before the wedding- but now I won't be surprised if I have to turn it into a walk- Ha!

JEN, your wedding party is sooo attractive! And looking through all your pics- your smiling in ALL of them, YAYE!!! I am so happy for you!

Please give us more pics!!!:yay:

I love the TR so far!! Looks like you had a great time! And I agree with Karen...you have a beautiful bridal party!! Cant wait to hear more!

Your TR is great! I totally feel you on the Dunkin Donuts obsession and the Ghiradellis need! I love the flip flop earrings also. I cannot wait to read about the wedding! popcorn::

poor andrea!!!!:sad1:

you were smart to pass the phone, sometimes when you're tired, worried and under pressure, you might say things that you'll regret later:thumbsup2
...I'm making a note of that: pass the phone when tired...;)

your full name is Jenilee? I don't know if i have ever seen that before all in one word! cute!

i'm sorry you BM was in a bad mood, HOW can you be in a bad mood in DISNEYWORLD!!! still loving the TR, :thumbsup2

I was so excited when you said Paul emailed you photos :woohoo:. It looks like you all had such a fun time and the day is barely started with three more parks to go! The bus waits seemed extra long when we were there too. One of the drivers told us they were 200 drivers short this season :eek:. I can't wait to read more popcorn::.

Jumping in on this TR! I love it so far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter