Jen & Jeff's Wedding TR ~ SBP, Ariel's--- More Randy pictures!!

I lurked and read your planning journal. I am SO excited you are starting your TR. Good work and keep it coming!

DARN IT! I THOUGHT I WOULD BE FIRST!

LAURA BEAT ME TO IT!

Jen I love your cake!!! I am glad to see you started your trip report can't wait to read more!!!

Congrats!!!

What a sweet looking dog! I hope he survived the 10 days you were away and I can't wait to read the rest of your report.

Yayayay!! You've started you TR!!! Everything sounds great so far. I can't wait to hear more!
Maggie

Next up: Putting together and delivering the welcome bags, starting to realize it's not the smartest idea to get married outside in June in FL, and my BM, Susan, arrives early princess:

I am so excited to read your TR! I can't wait to hear what made you decide that it's not the smartest idea to get married in June and in FL. I made that decision while I was there too and our wedding was inside :rotfl:. My mom and I spent three hours putting together our welcome bags while we were in the parking lot of POR (just the day before you got there!). I thought we were going to die!! I can't believe how hot it got while we were there. I hope the rain held off for you. We were in Epcot while you were getting married and I tried to send :goodvibes your way!

I am so excited to read your TR! I can't wait to hear what made you decide that it's not the smartest idea to get married in June and in FL. I made that decision while I was there too and our wedding was inside :rotfl:. My mom and I spent three hours putting together our welcome bags while we were in the parking lot of POR (just the day before you got there!). I thought we were going to die!! I can't believe how hot it got while we were there. I hope the rain held off for you. We were in Epcot while you were getting married and I tried to send :goodvibes your way!

Hi Kelly- I hope your wedding was amazing! Do you have a TR? If so, I need to read it! Too bad we didn't run into each other at POR! Yes, it was sooooooo hot! I cannot believe you and your mom put together your bags outside! Brave girls :) There was no rain until our last day at WDW, thank goodness. Congrats to you and your DH!

WooHoo!!!! I'm so glad you started now! Everything sounds great so far :) I'm SOOOOOOOO glad Nati made it through with flying colors! I know how worried you were. That's cool that Susan is here for the summer. We should hang out :) I can't wait to read more!!

I LOVE your colors! And it looks like you had somewhat of a beachy theme?? That is what I am trying to go for...and orange is our color, too! Everything looks great!

Hi Jen!! What crazy luck with the power! DF's sister had the power go out at her wedding reception too (not a DFTW though) and it definitely added some excitement! I hope it all worked out in the end!

BTW- I love your welcome bags!!!! Those are super cute and orange (which is the best color ever!!)

Congrats!!!! I'm so excited to read more!! (and to see you over in Laura's TR! How fun!!!) :goodvibes

Jen
I am so excited you have started your report! I was thinking of you so much on the night of your wedding (our engagment was the same day). What a great TR so far! You look so happy and I LOVE the welcome bags! I can't wait to hear more!

So glad you started your TR! Glad that Nati made it through "jail" okay. I know how that worry feels! Luckily our sweet puppies stayed at Petsmart's Petshotel while we were at WDW. They were in one room together, and our trainer popped in daily to check on them...so I'm sure that helped!

Anyways, sorry...I lose focus easily! Congratulations, can't wait to read more!

Wow Jen, you just look soooo beautiful! Your flowers are gorgeous, your cake is gorgeous, and you are gorgeous! I cannot wait to read more!!!:goodvibes

Great TR so far!!!! I love all of the orange. I would have never thought of orange for a wedding, but yours is beautiful!

:woohoo: Enjoying your TR so far! I love those welcome bags with your names and the flip-flops on them. Where did you get them? And I gotta ask about the spray tan-I am pretty pale and don't tan easily so I was thinking about getting spray tanned for my wedding in October. Did they actually have someone spray you or was it one of those booths? How long did it last? Did it fade pretty quick? Any color transfer onto your dress? I'm so sorry for all the questions....;)

Jen! i just caught up! and you are SO not boring! quit saying stuff like that! I am loving it so far. you better get cracking so i have something to read at work tomorrow! :rotfl: :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter