Jen & Jeff's Wedding TR ~ SBP, Ariel's--- More Randy pictures!!

YAY JEN!!!!!:cool1: You finally started your TR - I can tell you it was the most anticipated report on the boards!!! I can't wait to sese all the great pics!!:yay: :yay:

You and Jeff looked so great together in your "teaser" pics - and it looks like you were having a fun start to your trip! I can't wait to hear more about it.

I know how you feel about leaving Nati - I don't like to leave my furbaby either. She doesn't do well apart from me or BG. But that goes to show you no one spoils our babies the way we do. It is good to know that she did okay at the boarders. :wizard:

Jen the pic in your sig is so pretty!! The bright colors are so cheery :goodvibes and summery

the welcome bags with the flip flops are so cute... I can't believe your mom made them!! I wouldn't have guessed!

Congrats newlyweds! can't wait to read more :) :) :)

I'm excited for more! Thanks for the tip about the spray tan and white shirt. :rotfl2:
I'm stay at BCV for my planning session in Sept and cannot wait!!!! I haven't stayed there yet.

Keep it coming!
Maggie

Hi Kelly- I hope your wedding was amazing! Do you have a TR? If so, I need to read it! Too bad we didn't run into each other at POR! Yes, it was sooooooo hot! I cannot believe you and your mom put together your bags outside! Brave girls :) There was no rain until our last day at WDW, thank goodness. Congrats to you and your DH!

It was perfect. I do have a TR, the link is in my signature :). I kept my eyes open looking for you around POR but it sounds like the one day you spent there was our wedding. It rained the few days leading up to my wedding and I was really worried for you since you were getting married outside. Glad to hear it wasn't an issue for you :goodvibes.

Your mom did an amazing job on your welcome bags. Did she freehand each bag? They all look so precise! I would have guessed they were printed on a machine. Very impressive and cute!! :)

Can't wait for more! popcorn::

Hi Angela, thanks for all your sweet comments! I know, I'm glad Nati did OK being boarded. I paid for him to have doggie day care outside daily and 3 alone walks per day so he did well. I thought about you and BG a lot on the trip... you'll have to wait and see what happens ;)

Uh-oh.... I'll have to find out where this may lead...popcorn::

Jen,

Loving your report so far. The flip flop bags are too cute. Orange is definately a fav color of mine. The flip flop earrings are very cute. Did they wear those the day of the wedding? Looking forward for more. popcorn::

loving your trip report, you seem to be having such a great time - can't wait to see the wedding day!
I love the orange flip flop theme by the way!

Great recaps Jen! :thumbsup2 They aren't boring at all!

Your dog is so so cute! I bet he was so happy to have you back!

Can't wait to read more about your trip (and wedding!!)!

Another lurker here that followed along with your plans!

Just wanted to say Congrats and that I can't wait to hear all about it.

Hey Jen! I think you win for the most attractive wedding party ever ;) Everyone is so good looking!

It looks like you had a BLAST!! I'm so glad. Your dad looks good. Did he make it around ok? Was the heat difficult for him? Oh, and if your brother is single, we need to introduce him to my little sister! :rotfl2: He is totally her type and she needs a NORMAL guy, not these losers she meets at clubs. Does he like older women? She's 24! :rotfl2:

BTW, do you want to babysit my other sister on Tuesday? She and her DH are flying down for our wedding from Wilmington, NC, but they have a layover in Atlanta for 2 1/2 hours and she's like 'what in the world are we going to do in the Atlanta airport for that long?' and I said 'I know, I'll get Jen to come and entertain you.' So, could you maybe stop over and like do a dance or sing for them or something?? :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter