Jen & Jeff's Wedding TR ~ SBP, Ariel's--- More Randy pictures!!

Wow, those black and white pictures are great. I don't know, for me black and white pictures are so great because you don't get distracted by different colors and you can focus on the emotions of the people in them, and you guys just look SO happy!! :thumbsup2

Jen, you are gorgeous and natural and your whole wedding is a ray of (orange and peach) sunshine! I am a pink girl and I just adored your combination. The champagne/latte color of the suits made it all just flow, so much better than black or gray with your color choice. The flip flops are hysterical and I am amazed at just how gorgeous all the pictures came out. Thanks for sharing it all!

Hey Jen, I just got finished catchin up on your TR.....it sounds like it was an amazing time! LOVE the pictures!!

Well it took me a few days but I just finished your Great TR
I love your color scheme and those bridesmaids dresses are just beautifu. Well next to yours that is. I loved reading about your friendships it is so fun to have great friends. You and Jeff are a beutiful couple and I can't wait to read part 2 in September
Thank you so much for sharing!

just read your tr. it was great! loved your pics and all of the cute details you shared. congratulations on your wedding. you two look like you really love each other. have a wonderful life together. p.s. your dog is beautiful!

Jen, I am a longtime Disney lover and lurker on the boards. Your trip report was amazing! I'm not engaged yet but expect to be in the not-too-distant future. Your wedding has inspired me to do a DFTW when my time comes!

You looked beautiful! Congratulations!

Awww Jen your pictures are awesome!!!

I am soo happy I chose SeaBreeze Point,it's beautiful. I just love your pictures they really are amazing!

I love the picture of you guys with the cake on your face. That is one I would blow up, frame and put it over the fireplace. I LOVE it. :thumbsup2

Thank you for posting your TR, I enjoyed reading it and getting excited for our wedding! All of your pictures are fantastic, but the B&W are amazing! I love B&W photography and Randy did such a great job for you two. Some of the B&W photos look like they are straight out of a wedding magazine. I must remember to get Randy to load us up on B&W's as well. :thumbsup2

And.. Congratulations! :goodvibes

Jen,
Those pictures are awesome! I love both the B&W and the color! Stunning, beautiful, perfect are just a few words that come to mind. I'm so happy for you two...and by the way I LOVE LOVE LOVE the come here cowboy pic! Thank you for sharing!

I just read your entire TR this morning. It was great. It looks like you guys had so much fun. You looked beautiful, you guys make a great couple! Congratulations on your marriage! Have a fun time before you have kids. We got pg on our honeymoon (unplanned) and have 3 kids now. I do wish we had waited, but we weren't trying to get pg. Actually the opposite, it just didn't work...lol! You'll love kids, but it's a VERY different life than being alone!!!!

I love that we are now all officially referring to it as the 'come here cowboy' picture :rotfl: :rotfl:

I know what you mean. However, ya know, EVERYONE loves a good cowboy!!!:rotfl2:

WOW...I just caught up on your TR and saw all those amazing pictures! I am getting hitched at SBP and I PRAY my pics look as amazing as yours! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter