Jen & Jeff's Wedding TR ~ SBP, Ariel's--- More Randy pictures!!

Jen - add me to the list of those that are on the way to kick your butt!!!! Those are some of the MOST amazing pictures I have ever seen!!! :love: :love: :love: They are just beautiful and you looked gorgeus!! Jeff looks great in them too. ;)

Just AMAZING!!! :goodvibes

Jen you got some really unique shots and I LOVE that about these pics! they aren't your boring every day stand there and smile pics. :goodvibes I want to see MOORREE! :thumbsup2

Your pictures are AMAZING!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!

JJ10976-25-07.jpg

Those are so cute! Where did you get them?

Jen-
Your pictures are gorgeous!! I love all of them! The one with the Mickey cufflinks are so cute! Where did you get those? I love the colors you used. They came so nice in the pictures and you definitely can't tell in the pictures that it was really hot.

You and Jeff make a stunning couple and you guys looked so happy in the pictures. You have a beautiful smile and I hope my pictures will turn out half as nice as yours. I agree that your pictures should be in a magazine! Randy did a great job. Did you ask him to shoot a specific style or did you let him do his own thing?

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Can't wait to see more!

Jen the more i see of your photos the more jealousy sets in...you have some of the best if not THE best Randy photos Ive ever seen...i was literally expecting them to be terrible but they are all AMAZING!! I laughed when Lisa talked about the 'come here cowboy' photo...its so sexy!! That pic looks straight off of a chick flick!! You will have to get some great frames for these-- I LOVE them!! I hope you have changed your mind and come back around to them-- they really are terrific!

you're pictures are gorgeous!! you both look so incredibly happy to be with one another, it just shines through all the pictures. congratualtions, they are beautiful!!

I too have teared up seeing these pictures. You are such a fun couple and it shows in the pictures. They are FANTASTIC.

It took me awhile, but I just finished reading your TR....it was amazing!!! Your wedding looked perfect!!! The colors, your cake, the entire day looked amazing! Your Randy photos are great-yet again, he did another wonderful job!! Your TR took me back to my DFTW-all the ups and downs-I think we've all gone through them! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!!

Everyone-- thank you all so much for all the kind words :hug: Seriously, I don't know what I'd do without my DIS friends. After everything you all have said and what Jeff has said, I do like my pictures a whole lot more now :goodvibes Randy did do an awesome job as expected!

Thank you to everyone who just read my TR, it means so much to me :yay: I wish I could respond to everyone individually but I've had no power all day and I'm leaving for NJ first thing tomorrow morning so I have a lot to do. I just want to give each of you a big HUG and THANK YOU :hug: :flower3:

A few people asked about the cufflinks. We ordered them online from Arribas Brothers. They were back ordered for 2 months though so get them early! They also had Mickey's hands if you prefer those to the Mickey heads.

Hey there, cowboy, what you doing tonight?":rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Really good, just downright cool shots...even though y'all were sweating your fannies off! You can't tell, I'm just saying that, cause you said so!

Hahaa thanks Lisa!! I like this picture too, but Randy left it out of our preview journal maybe b/c he looked at it the way you did :rotfl:

Jen, I don't think I've commented at all, but I just recently read through your TR and all that comes to mind is wow. You are beautiful, and what a great looking group of people you had with you!

I have to ask you though, when you talked to Randy, what kind of pictures did you tell him you wanted, or did you just kind of have him do his thing, because I just LOVE your pics!:thumbsup2 :love:

Wow thank you so much for your sweet comments! I told Randy NOTHING... I know some people like artsy pictures, some people like more formal but I like it all and that's what we got :goodvibes Good luck, I'm sure your pictures will turn out great too!

Hi Jen I am a lurker for the most part but I wanted to say I have enjoyed your tr and your pictures look amazing.
Now a little off topic. I was reading Karens tr also and had noticed that you said you didnt recieve many hi's in Atlanta I dont live in Atlanta actually about 20 min west but I thought I would say hello. :wave:

Awe that's so sweet of you :hug: Hi right back to you!! I go running or walk Nati in Chatahoochie National Park everyday since it's in my backyard and no one there likes to say hi :sad1:

Karen is slacking on her TR right now because she's too busy looking at these GORGEOUS pictures!!

Jen, they are awesome!!! You should be so happy. You and Jeff are adorable together. I feel like a relative or something when I look at them, like I'm proud of you :thumbsup2

I agree about the 'hey there cowboy' picture :rotfl2: That's so cute!! I'm laughing too because I see Randy did a lot of the same poses with us. He must've looked at yours and liked them so much he did them with us too! I LOVE :love: the little swing, so cute!!

Ps I like Jeff's suit SOO much better than Clint's, shhh...don't tell :)

Karen- that's so sweet of you to say! Now that I have my pics, I'm dying to see yours!! Oh my gosh I like Clint's suit better than Jeff's :lmao: :rotfl: I even showed Jeff the other night, and I'm like why didn't we get the tux? He just rolled his eyes at me ;)

Jen. I agree your pictures were beautiful. I have a couple of favorites, the first one I love is the one where you and Jeff were on the swing and we saw the back of your heads and I also like the one with the two of you in the background and your flip-flops are upclose. I loved the mickey cuff links. Too cute. Your whole theme was absolutely wonderful. I wish I had that much thought in mine and I absolutely wish I had my wedding at Disney. Your colors I love, orange is an awesome color. Your pictures so far are gorgeous and you were a gorgeous bride. Can't wait for more.

Here are some of my favorite black and white photos that Randy took. I'm such a sucker for black and white photography :)

JJ01066-25-07.jpg

JJ01326-25-07.jpg

JJ11476-25-07.jpg

JJ02426-25-07.jpg

JJ03776-25-07.jpg

JJ12656-25-07.jpg

JJ13846-25-07.jpg

JJ09176-25-07.jpg

JJ08766-25-07.jpg

JJ15646-25-07.jpg

JJ17086-25-07.jpg

JJ18866-25-07.jpg

I LOVE the B/W pictures!!! They are beautiful! The one with your DH standing by himself on the Boardwalk looks really neat and I love the close up one of you two looking at each other- you look so amazingly happy!:yay:

Jen!!! Those are amazing!!!! I'm a sucker for B&W pics too. You have so many different looks and expressions and they're all adorable. I feel like mine are going to all be the same cheesy smile. Your's are AWESOME!!!!

Those B&W's are amazing!! The one of you and Jeff looking at one another (you looking up at him) is my absolute favorite other than 'come here cowboy'. Are you happy with them? They look awesome!

I'm on pg. 20, just started reading tonight. I have to say you two look so happy and the wedding, the colors, the flowers, the cake, everything looked beautiful! Love your choice of colors and the sandal theme, too cute! Can't wait to read more.

Thanks again everyone for the super-sweet comments :goodvibes I do really like the Black and White pictures!

Those B&W's are amazing!! The one of you and Jeff looking at one another (you looking up at him) is my absolute favorite other than 'come here cowboy'. Are you happy with them? They look awesome!

I'm definitely happy w/ them Maggie. It's funny, the picture you like looks horrible in color b/c my neck is different colors from the spray tan/ sweating it off over the past few days. You can kind of tell in that B/W picture and the cake all over our faces picture. The B/Ws do conceal my multi-coloredness a lot better though ;)

I'm on pg. 20, just started reading tonight. I have to say you two look so happy and the wedding, the colors, the flowers, the cake, everything looked beautiful! Love your choice of colors and the sandal theme, too cute! Can't wait to read more.

Thank you so much! I'm glad you're enjoying it :goodvibes

Jen those black and white pics are amazing!! I love the one with cake all over your faces!! Too cute!! :goodvibes Every picture you two take is amazing! I don't know how you guys did it!! Every expression, every smile you and Jeff gave was perfect!!! Soo lucky for both of you to be sooo photogetic!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Jen,

I just finished your TR and it was great!!! Definitely not boring. I loved the little cliffhangers you ended your posts with.

You're wedding pics are absolutely stunning!!! I love all the pics on the Boardwalk....so much so that it makes me want to have my ceremony at SBP now just to get the awesome Boardwalk pics. DF and I love the Boardwalk and were initially considering SBP when we were planning on having an intimate, but when we changed to a custom, we decided on an Epcot Germany ceremony (Since we first met in Germany...the actual country of Germany, not Epcot. lol) You're wedding pics make me wonder if we should reconsider...:ssst:

Jen! I LVOE the black and white pics! I dont know what you are talking about saying you didnt get any neat or unique pics. they are FABULOUS! like out of a wedding magazine! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter