Jen and David's PJ

We're doing the Feb 23rd cruise so Monday wouldnt work and Thursday would make us come down one more day. If I cant get Friday then I guess Ill just spend the extra $3,000 for a saturday or sunday wedding. Id hate that though. Especially since I have all the plans for the reception covered. But I called the Wedding hot line :lmao: and the woman that answered the phone said to call May 1st but she doesnt see why I wont get what I wanted. I dont know if she looked at the schedule to see if any Wishes weddings had booked it or she knew that time of year was slow. Anyway, Im comforting myself on that response anyway :teeth:

Let me go read your PJ!! :hyper:

That will be a fun cruise not a lot kids which will be good :goodvibes but i really hope you get Friday that will make your planning go so smoothly because an extra $3,000 yikes :scared1: and I hope that lady looked at a schedule or its a slow month either way sending pixie dust your way that you get the date when you call May 1! pixiedust: for my wedding when i called to book it the first day possible for silver members the day before when gold and platinum could book BOTH onboard ceremonies were booked already and all that was left was Castway Cay which i didn't want its an extra $1000 for only a 15 minute ceremony! and then reception onboard :crazy2: but hopefully someone cancels and i can switch my DFs uncle is paraplegic and in a wheelchair and getting to sand would be really hard! ugh oh well hopefully it works it self out and can't wait to hear more of your plans!

That will be a fun cruise not a lot kids which will be good :goodvibes but i really hope you get Friday that will make your planning go so smoothly because an extra $3,000 yikes :scared1: and I hope that lady looked at a schedule or its a slow month either way sending pixie dust your way that you get the date when you call May 1! pixiedust: for my wedding when i called to book it the first day possible for silver members the day before when gold and platinum could book BOTH onboard ceremonies were booked already and all that was left was Castway Cay which i didn't want its an extra $1000 for only a 15 minute ceremony! and then reception onboard :crazy2: but hopefully someone cancels and i can switch my DFs uncle is paraplegic and in a wheelchair and getting to sand would be really hard! ugh oh well hopefully it works it self out and can't wait to hear more of your plans!

We normally go out of season. I homeschool my daughter and we LOVE going different times of the year but I am always shocked with how many kids are there. Id hate to see it during the summer Im sure!

Oh no! I wouldnt think that many people would have even thought of a disney cruise wedding! Let alone booking 2 of the 3! And didnt the new cruise dates JUST come out? Sending you pixie dust pixiedust: one of the brides has booked more than one time and cancels so you can get it!

We normally go out of season. I homeschool my daughter and we LOVE going different times of the year but I am always shocked with how many kids are there. Id hate to see it during the summer Im sure!

Oh no! I wouldnt think that many people would have even thought of a disney cruise wedding! Let alone booking 2 of the 3! And didnt the new cruise dates JUST come out? Sending you pixie dust pixiedust: one of the brides has booked more than one time and cancels so you can get it!

I had no idea how popular they were either! :confused: I love Disney Cruises I just didn't realize how many other people loved it and booked it so quick for a wedding! and thank you I am really hoping they can let us do it onoard I talked to the coordinator this morning they said they will call on the ship so hopefulyl lol

So I wanted to let you know thank you for sending me pixie dust pixiedust: it worked someone cancelled off and Im onboard now!!!!! thank goodness i called meredith is out all week so I will get my confirmation Monday but they sent me my reservation with 1000 less so yey for that im so excited now lol :hyper:

So I wanted to let you know thank you for sending me pixie dust pixiedust: it worked someone cancelled off and Im onboard now!!!!! thank goodness i called meredith is out all week so I will get my confirmation Monday but they sent me my reservation with 1000 less so yey for that im so excited now lol :hyper:

NO WAY!!!! That's so awesome! I'm so excited for you! Here's to hoping yours will work as well! Lol :goodvibes

NO WAY!!!! That's so awesome! I'm so excited for you! Here's to hoping yours will work as well! Lol :goodvibes

Thank you very much I made the lady repeat the dates like four times to me lol hope all the planning for you is going well!

Thank you very much I made the lady repeat the dates like four times to me lol hope all the planning for you is going well!

Well I found out that there was a special on photography and a video both for $500. I was ecstatic until the video guy said that's just for a memories package and it would be $525 for mine. While I totally understand all the work involves, it's just too much for us. So I am pretty sure we are going to go with randy chapman for 3 hours for $450 and all the pics on DVD. I think I have the Disney photographer for 2 hours so I am going to see where I can do that.

Other than that, waiting patiently for May 1st to put in my request.

I had a phone interview for a job about 5 minutes from my house! I'm excited about that. I really hope I get it. It will be $15,000 less than what I really want, but right now, anything is better than sitting here waiting!! Lol

Well I found out that there was a special on photography and a video both for $500. I was ecstatic until the video guy said that's just for a memories package and it would be $525 for mine. While I totally understand all the work involves, it's just too much for us. So I am pretty sure we are going to go with randy chapman for 3 hours for $450 and all the pics on DVD. I think I have the Disney photographer for 2 hours so I am going to see where I can do that.

Other than that, waiting patiently for May 1st to put in my request.

I had a phone interview for a job about 5 minutes from my house! I'm excited about that. I really hope I get it. It will be $15,000 less than what I really want, but right now, anything is better than sitting here waiting!! Lol

That really stinks that they can't give it to you for the 525 that would be an amazing deal!! and hopefully Disney does such a good job with those two hours the ones with Randy will be just extra great ones to pick :thumbsup2

and good luck with getting your request! Lots of Pixie dust pixiedust:
and how exciting to find a job 15 mintues away and even though its less which stinks :rolleyes2 its better than waiting good luck hope you get it!

Well, I think we have decided to go back to disney after the cruise! LOL The crowds will be lower and I can actually show David the parks. I am not 100% sure yet but we are pretty sure we will. I am going to decide if we are going to use our AP after I get a job and know when I will get more vacation. If I get 2 weeks after I am there a year, we will use them because I will get 2 weeks in April (if I get a job this month.....crossing my fingers!) but if they renew your vacation in January, then I won't because the wedding will take 1 1/2 weeks of 2 weeks of vacation and I wont be able to really utilize the AP :D We arent going to book it until 60 days before we will use it because we are going to stay at Wyndham and we can get 35% off by booking within that time. We are also going to book a 1 bedroom because within 30 days you can upgrade to a bigger room if they have one available. :teeth:

We have decided to drive down and by not flying, we are going to save enough for the extra time! Yay!

Well, I think we have decided to go back to disney after the cruise! LOL The crowds will be lower and I can actually show David the parks. I am not 100% sure yet but we are pretty sure we will. I am going to decide if we are going to use our AP after I get a job and know when I will get more vacation. If I get 2 weeks after I am there a year, we will use them because I will get 2 weeks in April (if I get a job this month.....crossing my fingers!) but if they renew your vacation in January, then I won't because the wedding will take 1 1/2 weeks of 2 weeks of vacation and I wont be able to really utilize the AP :D We arent going to book it until 60 days before we will use it because we are going to stay at Wyndham and we can get 35% off by booking within that time. We are also going to book a 1 bedroom because within 30 days you can upgrade to a bigger room if they have one available. :teeth:

We have decided to drive down and by not flying, we are going to save enough for the extra time! Yay!

I hope you guys can go back to the parks after the cruis ethat would be so much fun :banana: and less crowds is always a bonus in my book and good luck with the new job hopefully everything works out how you want it to! Look forward to more plans

I hope you guys can go back to the parks after the cruis ethat would be so much fun :banana: and less crowds is always a bonus in my book and good luck with the new job hopefully everything works out how you want it to! Look forward to more plans

Thanks! I havent heard from any jobs as of yet. I have one in the same town and one that is in the town north of me so that is really close and then a job that is 30 minutes south of Nashville which will be a very stressful drive. Ill take the south job if it pays me enough AND none of the other jobs want me LOL I havent had any offers yet so I guess I should be happy with whatever I can get.

I am thinking of going to the California Grill on the second weekend and booking it at 9 to get a fireworks view! :teeth: I am hoping I can find a way to get a picture of the castle in my wedding gown on my wedding day but not sure how to swing that with the photographer and the place being open at 5. I might have to move the ceremony to 2:30. Just another decision! LOL I will be happy when everything is set in stone and I CAN'T change it! LOL

I just want a job!

I am thinking of going to the California Grill on the second weekend and booking it at 9 to get a fireworks view! :teeth: I am hoping I can find a way to get a picture of the castle in my wedding gown on my wedding day but not sure how to swing that with the photographer and the place being open at 5. I might have to move the ceremony to 2:30. Just another decision! LOL I will be happy when everything is set in stone and I CAN'T change it! LOL

I just want a job!

For Cali Grill, what you do is go outside to their viewing area, there are some views from inside too, but I'd go out to see them. Also, if the fireworks are at 9 that night...I would make your ressie for 8 or 8:15 or 8:30...people wait around to see them, so you might end up waiting downstairs to be called up and missing them..:scared:

Cali Grill opens at 5:30 for dinner, so if the sunset is at 5:37 as you said, then the 2:30 ceremony time would probably work out better than the 5pm. Besides Eoghan and I were 2:30! :D

You better let me know if you get a call back! :cheer2::cheer2:

Thanks! I havent heard from any jobs as of yet. I have one in the same town and one that is in the town north of me so that is really close and then a job that is 30 minutes south of Nashville which will be a very stressful drive. Ill take the south job if it pays me enough AND none of the other jobs want me LOL I havent had any offers yet so I guess I should be happy with whatever I can get.

I just want a job!

I am sure yu will get the one close too you :thumbsup2 that would stink to have to drive far :crazy2: with gas prices going up bleh and the california grill how much fun! and a view of the fireworks would be perfect :cheer2: so fingers crossed you can get and hmm so many decisions with weddings I am sure you will figure out what will work best but if the picture with the castle is really important I would just change it to the 2:30 if that time will work better and I am the same way i just want to know and have it all confirmed!

Just found your PJ, and will be following along!:cool1:
We are aiming for an Escape wedding the week before you! (9th-11th!) Can't wait to hear more!:wave2:

Well, I changed my mind......YES! AGAIN! LOL

I was thinking about how my sister's family couldnt come to the wedding because of her kids school and how it will be hard for David's parents to come since he might be getting a job soon and then asking off would be hard. Then I kept thinking about how each state is different on their marriage rules so we have decided to just get married in TN Feb 14th like originally planned and then get married on the ship. When you get married on the ship, you technically get married before you leave the dock anyway so this wont be any different. I will just get married 9 days before the cruise leaves and get married in the state I live in!

So! Now I am planning a cruise wedding! Which really fits me better. I would rather go on a cruise than to go to the parks anyway. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE the parks and cant wait to show David them through my eyes (he's been before but never with a Disney nut!) but cruises are my preferences. I am going to hate the short cruise, but I think weddings/honeymoons need to be concierge. I couldnt afford a concierge and a wedding on a 7 night. LOL!

Anyway, so my plan is to get the photography package that is almost $1,000 because you get 30 5x7 pics, 30 8x10 pics and a 5x7 photo album and a 8x10 photo album, 25 wedding invitations and a cd of ALL the pics! Excellent! I might even add on an additional hour. I am trying to get my wedding coordinator to get back to me about how much time you are allotted with the photographer.

So I have booked the wedding now. They say it should be Nassau day, the next day after the cruise leaves and that is great because then the rest of the cruise is ours. No planning. There is a girl on our cruise that is getting married at Nassau. So we will be married on the same day! Too cool right? :cool:

Oh and did I mention that I am saving $2,500 by getting married on the ship? That includes the $1,000 photography package AND the weekend after at DisneyWorld at Boardwalk Villa and 2 day park hopper ticket and $400 in food allowance!!! :cool1:

Im too excited!!!! :dance3:

Oh and did I mention that I am saving $2,500 by getting married on the ship? That includes the $1,000 photography package AND the weekend after at DisneyWorld at Boardwalk Villa and 2 day park hopper ticket and $400 in food allowance!!! :cool1:

Im too excited!!!! :dance3:

OMG yey your a DCL bride now like me :dance3::rotfl: how much fun!! what is your sailing date and boat going to be now???

OMG yey your a DCL bride now like me :dance3::rotfl: how much fun!! what is your sailing date and boat going to be now???

IIIIIIII KNOWWWWWW!!! You are part of the reason why I went to a cruise. I kept thinking "if I book a cruise, I will already have it booked!" lol plus it looks SOOO much easier. I dont like the white cakes however. Im wondering if theyd let me sneak in and put some black circles on the cake that I brought from home :teeth:

My cruise is Feb 23rd on the Disney Dream. I was told that more than likely I will have the wedding on Nassau day which will be Feb 24th so 10 days after our official wedding day! :dance3:

IIIIIIII KNOWWWWWW!!! You are part of the reason why I went to a cruise. I kept thinking "if I book a cruise, I will already have it booked!" lol plus it looks SOOO much easier. I dont like the white cakes however. Im wondering if theyd let me sneak in and put some black circles on the cake that I brought from home :teeth:

My cruise is Feb 23rd on the Disney Dream. I was told that more than likely I will have the wedding on Nassau day which will be Feb 24th so 10 days after our official wedding day! :dance3:

Aww im so glad I could be a part of the inspiration for a disney cruise wedding they are seriously the best :lovestruc and that is so awesome that it will be 10 days later that works out so great! So you must share all your plans thus far wedding favor bags, what you choose in your planning guide, etc! It will be great to bounce ideas off each other and our weddings aren't that far apart! And the Dream will be a beautiful boat to get married on :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter