Jen and David's PJ

148BB85A-F546-46FF-8AFB-90A4C9BCA318_zpsbmkpvgkm.jpg

This is really pretty and I think the black underskirt does help make the lace really POP. I think for the look you are wanting, this will be perfect!!!

I can't wait to see the finished product!!

Brooke

I'm being honest...sorry! I'm still not loving it. I LOVE the Black Corset. But with these last two pics, it looks too costumey to me. But that's just my opinion and obviously it's your opinion that counts!

I think having the corset be the only Black is VERY dramatic. I LOVE it. Maybe add some Black ribbon on the back of the skirt or something?

This is really pretty and I think the black underskirt does help make the lace really POP. I think for the look you are wanting, this will be perfect!!!

I can't wait to see the finished product!!

Brooke

Thanks so much! :teeth:

I'm being honest...sorry! I'm still not loving it. I LOVE the Black Corset. But with these last two pics, it looks too costumey to me. But that's just my opinion and obviously it's your opinion that counts!

I think having the corset be the only Black is VERY dramatic. I LOVE it. Maybe add some Black ribbon on the back of the skirt or something?

Dont be sorry! I asked! LOL

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around but not too much to tell. Ive completely changed the dress :rotfl2: I now have taken the corset off because Mom found a pattern for a wedding dress with a corset and it laces up the back. I like it a lot better. I thought I wanted the ball gown until I saw it on me. Ewww I looked really fat so we might be going with a straight skirt with the sides folding out. Its hard to explain. Ive made an appointment with Davids bridal so I can try on different styles to see what looks best for me.

Ummmm....my friend Lia is a photographer and Jamie and I have decided to book her for our pictures. I thought it would be great to have a photographer for more than just the hour of the wedding. I am going to get her to take pictures of the whole cruise! Dinners, etc. Shell be there anyway, she bring the camera! LOL Jamie just needs her for the wedding and that night. Worked out awesome!

I think that's it. I will get pics at the gown appointment and post them if I like them :teeth:

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around but not too much to tell. Ive completely changed the dress :rotfl2: I now have taken the corset off because Mom found a pattern for a wedding dress with a corset and it laces up the back. I like it a lot better. I thought I wanted the ball gown until I saw it on me. Ewww I looked really fat so we might be going with a straight skirt with the sides folding out. Its hard to explain. Ive made an appointment with Davids bridal so I can try on different styles to see what looks best for me.

Ummmm....my friend Lia is a photographer and Jamie and I have decided to book her for our pictures. I thought it would be great to have a photographer for more than just the hour of the wedding. I am going to get her to take pictures of the whole cruise! Dinners, etc. Shell be there anyway, she bring the camera! LOL Jamie just needs her for the wedding and that night. Worked out awesome!

I think that's it. I will get pics at the gown appointment and post them if I like them :teeth:

I can't wait to see the updated new dress you have to post pictures soon! :goodvibes and good luck at david bridals I am sure you will fine the perfect thing for you! and congrats on booking photographers to bring with you it will be so worth it to have the whole day captured plus the whole cruise lucky girly :cool1:

Happy Planning

I can't wait to see the updated new dress you have to post pictures soon! :goodvibes and good luck at david bridals I am sure you will fine the perfect thing for you! and congrats on booking photographers to bring with you it will be so worth it to have the whole day captured plus the whole cruise lucky girly :cool1:

Happy Planning

You're so sweet! I was going to update the other day but didn't have my pics updated. So I updated those after 1 1/2 days, and haven't had a chance to post. But tonight or tomorrow I will! :-) hugs to you!!!

You're so sweet! I was going to update the other day but didn't have my pics updated. So I updated those after 1 1/2 days, and haven't had a chance to post. But tonight or tomorrow I will! :-) hugs to you!!!

Yey well I will eagerly be awaiting the pics that's my favorite part of PJs hahah

:hug:

Wow! Has it really been THAT LONG since I posted? So sorry!

Ok Well a LOT has happened since I last posted. Sadly, that doesn't include a job. Anywho!

I did go dress shopping and let me tell you, that was the most fun I have had. I was really scared to go and I didn't know why. I almost canceled. I realized after about 2 weeks that I was afraid of trying on all the wedding gowns because it would bring up past memories of my first wedding. Well that wasn't the case. I had no idea what I wanted to I tried on all types of gowns.

The first one I tried on was a strapless bell dress. I really liked it.

David was crying.

This is the second one. I liked it too and looked better than the picture, but that in itself isn't a good sign.

David cried again. LOL

The third one was too small but the David's Bridal girl insisted on it. I liked it too. It was a champagne color.

Again, David cried. Poor guy.

The fourth, was a Vera Wang (No I cant remember the other designer names lol) grey. It looked fabulous on the mannequin but I was not really happy with this one. It just seemed...messy

David did no cry on this one however. :lmao:

Then Mom and the David's Bridal girl went to find more. Mom came back with this one.

Yup. I LOVED it. So pretty, short, perfect for a cruise wedding. Now to get it in black! lol

We are still working on the logistics of the dress but now we have moved it to mostly like this, but gussets in black. Kinda like this, but more black in the insets.

Here is the first practice dress. I am thinking that it will be white with lace over it where the black polka dots are, and then white with black organza with black polka dots on it where there's red. Just peeping out.

David tried on his suite with the tie that he found. Yes! HE found!!

I made the invitations but I don't have a pic of those. I will get one soon.

Mom, V and I went to Clinique because Mom had been eying some new stuff they had. So we got a make over for practice for our wedding. We had such a good time! :teeth:

Mom went first.

She's so pretty :love:

And then it was my turn. Mom and V told me to make a pouty face for a more dramatic before and after.

Here is a small pic of the invitations.

And I got David to help! :eek:

I was lucky enough to get my favorite DISigner to make some pictures for me. I am going to use them for a type of guest book for the cruise and the receptions. I am going to have cut out mickey heads for them to sign, and then I am going to put the pictures in a floating frame and stick the signed Mickey heads around it to hang in my bedroom.
This is for the cruise

And one of these are going to be for the Nashville reception and the Kentucky reception.

I also got a great idea from a friend of mine on Facebook to make these hats! I love them so much. I am going to make them for the women that come to the wedding.

Yey so glad your back and with lots of updates and pictures so yey :goodvibes

First off my favorite dress on you was the first one so princess and bridal loved it! The shorter dress is also super duper cute love it and are you going to do it solid black or with a little white.

Your mom is so talented I love her "practice dress" looks great to me! and lucky you that you got your DF to help with invitations mine always pretended to look busy :confused3 they look great by the way pretty colors

Also your logos are killer who designed them for you they are so perfect for the cruise!

and lastly you know I love some Downton Abbey and those hats remind me of so naturally I want to steal one from you! Your girl guest will love them

As always Happy Planning and I look forward to more popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter