January Page Challenge!!

mom2em,

I am just like you. I am not that creative so I normally pick two colors that match my pictures and use one as the background and one to mat pics. If a third color fits I might use it as a border, some times sticker borders. I then embellish with die cuts and journal.

I have just started using brads and eyelets but they take a more creative mind. I also copy a lot of ideas from CK magazine. I love the one layout many different pages idea. They are simple and easy.

I would love if I had the creativity that I see in magazines, but I don't and do not pretend that I do. DH and kids love what I do so I am not going to try and mess with it.

WDWMom
I agree completely!! I have only seriously been scrapbooking for about 2 years and have almost caught up with my DD's growing to the current pictures... My family love the books and so do I... why change that? :)

Drum roll please............................................
Well it looks like this months winner is none other than Sue with 128 pages!!
Congrats to all of you who challenged yourselves this month-no matter what your end totals are!
Sue-PM me with your addie and I will get your envie out to you in the next week or so! You can go ahead and start the Feb Page Challenge thread as you are now the host!!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Just checking to see if I have missed the February Page Challenge thread. I usually get no where close, but love the inspiration it gives me to work on my own albums.

I haven't seen it yet either. But with the number of pages the January winner did she may be still recovering and just hasn't posted the thread yet! :p

Deb

I haven't seen it either...I am thinking I *might* have a chance this month if the pages don't get into the hundreds again!! LOL :p

I am watching, too! It was my first month doing this and I had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter