January Page Challenge!!

grover

DIS Veteran
Alright Ladies Lets Get Cropping!!!

I am challenging you all to have a fun and productive month of scrapping!!!

To the one who completes the most pages by the end of the month will go this stunning aray of prizes!!!

1 extra large sheet of mickey vacation stickers (17 stickers)
1 pooh paper peicing!
1 spaceship earth paper peicing!
1 mgm water tower paper peicing!
1 living seas page topper!
1 epcot border!
1 giraffe border!
1 the great movie ride border!
1 epcot journal box (which has a pic of the park on it)!
1 matted/embellished quote!
1 sqare of a peiced mickey sticker
1 small square of pooh stickers
3 baggies of punchies-pooh-tigger-mickey!
4 flags paper peiced of the epcot countries!

Happy Scrapping!!!
Grover in Winnipeg

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Congratulations on getting so much done in December!

What a generous offering you have for this month. I am sure ALL of us will be working very hard to get those pages in.

I have three crops this month...not to mention several classes. Hopefully...they will all help to keep me inspired.

I am hoping for 30 pages a month ! I can dream :)

I also find I am not as hungry when I am scrapping, so it helps with my other plans for the new year (back to Weight Watchers...not half as fun as scrapbooking).

Today I am reorganizing my crafting drawers, to make room for my scraping stuff. Hopefully...it will go a long way to making things go faster.

I can't wait to see how much we all get done!

Patti

Okay, it's been probably 3 1/2 - 4 years since I've actually scrapped a page, but I have a room all set up for it now. Been collecting stuff all along, but life's just gotten in the way of actually scrapping the memories. I'm ready to get back into it now, so I'll play. This is great incentive to get going. I think I'll start by finishing my trip to Hong Kong in 1997. I've only got 2 1/2 days left to scrap.:rolleyes:

I'm in for this month. I have 2 vacation books to start (not Disney). One is for me and one is a gift book for my cousin. They will be a combination of three of us taking pictures. There are more then 300 photos. I plan to use most or all of them on my cousin's book. A more abbreviated book for myself. My goal is to have them done by Easter, when I plan to visit him. That's not that much time, when you think about it.

PS: I am also going back to Weight Watchers

Wow! What a prize! I'm in, although I never seem to get anywhere near everyone else. I'm also in with the weight watchers!!

Great incentive, Grover!! I am in for this month too, but I doubt I will get anything done...I don't even know where to begin...I have pics and scrapping stuff all over the table and can't seem to find a beginning...hopefully some ideas will come to me though!! :)

Hey, maybe this should be a diet and scrapbooks forum! I still need to lose my baby fat, so I need to get serious about dieting, too! It's true, when you scrapbook, you eat less. Unless you scrapbook with friends; then it seems I eat more! I also talk more than I scrapbook! I have finished four pages so far this year, and have a whole Disney trip to do, so maybe I will be competitive for once!

Wow Grover that is some package! I really would love to win! Not sure how much scrapping I will get done this month! But I'll give it a shot!
I would love to see the PP! They sound amazing!

I can't believe it is 2003 already. I just finished my pictures from 2001, so I had better get busy. I also have two Disney trips to scrap a 10 day and a 5 day. We take way too many pictures. Count me in as I need all the incentive I can get. I fizzled out last month, but am ready to go now.

I am also doing the Weight Watchers thing. I fell off over the holidays and it is so hard to get the exercise routine back in. Wishing everyone luck with scrapbooking and dieting.

Tammy:

I'm in this month . Working on my 1998 Disney Album ! I realize now that I will need 3 albums for my Disney trips . Never realized I had so many pictures until I started . I have already filled up 15 pages in the last two days . Once again I have run out of tape runner . I told my cousin she will have to keep it in stock or I will go crazy . There is nothing worse than being on a role and running out of tape !

I didn't do a single page last month. :eek: Maybe I can get motivated again this month after I get Christmas packed away.

Oooh, I'm on a roll now. I got 1 whole page done today. Granted, it was mostly journaling - I kept a day-by-day diary of the trip I'm doing so it's mostly just copying that - but at least it's a start. I figured out though that I won't be able to do much at all until I stock up on adhesive. :rolleyes: Guess I'd better find me a new CM consultant, and quick.

:D Unbelieveable prizes Grover!

I know I won't get anywhere near where you were last month but I will try ;)

This morning I did 3 pages in my Wedding album! I need to journal them now though :rolleyes: I have to finish that album, my disney album (when MGM swap stuff comes in), and still do Halloween, first snow, Disney on Ice, and Christmas pages! So I have plenty to do! Now I just have to actually do it :rolleyes:

I can report that I finished four pages over the weekend. No where near the 15 in two days. I hope to accomplish more during the week. I am about finished packing up Christmas things so I should have more time.

Good Luck everyone and have a great week.

Tammy

Did 5 pages this morning . I have been saving my CM album for our Disney trip and I have nearly used up the fifteen pages included in the album ! 10 more to go and I will be at 30 ( and that is not even half of my pictures from our 98 trip ) . I hope I won't need two albums to complete this one trip . My husband would have a cow . With three trips already and a cruise next year that's 8 albums ! ( not to mention all of the embellishments and paper ).

LOL Robin! I must be on the same roll as you...I have a whole <b>one</b> page done!!:rolleyes: :p

Do we count pages or layouts (mine are almost always 2-page layouts)? :)

I'm in, guys! I've got a page done (more than in the last few hectic months!). And I'm getting back in the eating right/ exercise groove as well.

It was interesting to hear everyone say that they eat less when scrapping-- my friend is a recovering alcoholic and she said scrapping is really helping her stay sober!

I've completed 15 pages of my Disney album these last couple of days. YooHoo! I'm loving all my pages and I've vowed to keep up the work until it's all done. I'm on day 4 of a 10 day trip and already have scrapped 27 pages for it. I may need another album to fit it all in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter