January Page Challenge!!

Wow, what fun I had at the Creative Memories SuperBowl Crop. I completed 21 pages and won the best page layout from amongst 79 other women. I am so thrilled. I submitted my Epcot Mosaic Page (in my Ofoto Album). I got a nice goodie bag and met lots of new friends. I have tenatively signed up for next year - LOL!
Lisa

Great job Tiger Fan!! I love going to crops! You learn so much from other scrappers... but I have never been to one with 80 people!! I would love to see your layout!!

Here is the link to the thread where I posted my Disney Album link in the Ofoto site. The pages that won are the Epcot Mosaic spread, with a blue background - it's page 14 in my album. I know I sound bad bragging on myself, but I"m just so proud :p !!

Lisa Disney Album Thread

WOW!!! These totals are incredible this month!! Great job everyone!! Well, I am embarassed to post this now...:p I managed to get a measly 3 pages done!:rolleyes: :p

Excellent job you guys! :)

Well I think I'm through for January. 86 pages done. I'm not the winner, but am sure happy with my outcome. I've never come close to that before. This was a tough month for the contest . . .everyone did great! I hope everyone who can share some layouts will do so. Congrats everyone!!!

I'm done at 52 pages . Will still have to buy another album to complete 98' Disney trip.

Oh my goodness! I almost hate to post my total but here goes....SIX! and I am so pleased! I really just wasn't in the mood to scrap! Hopefully that will change in the future.
So congrats to the winner!

When do we have to post our totals? I am going to have to go back to all my books and count them. I am still working on our WDW 2002 trip but I hope to have it done today. I think I have about 5 more pages of pic to go.

Not sure where my total is going to leave me. Do not think I am the winner but I had fun getting caught up on all my books. Kids are excited too, because they like to see their pics in ASAP and fight over whose I should do first. So for now, I have no pics to put in their books. Of course, that all changes as they all have birthdays soon, plus DH and I are going on a cruise, Easter, my dad's 60th birthday and of course Christmas pictures when I get them from my mom in a couple weeks.

Bette go count those pages.

I will post my totals now: 21 and 2 cards. This is the most I scapped in a month since the baby was born so I'm quite proud of myself! A big hooray to everyone who worked hard this month! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

My total this month is zero. I did it again! No pages in December or January. Congratulations to all of you who remained motivated.

I have gathered the photos for my DS's Scout album and sorted them. I also gathered papers and page ideas for them, so I'm almost ready to go to work. I even talked to a scrapping buddy and we may work on Scout pages together in a few days. Maybe I can get organized this coming month. I have my fingers crossed.

I'm right in there with you MerryPoppins! With other commitments December and January saw virtually no scrapping (ok, 3 pages on New Year's Day hardly counts).

But this week is transition week and by the week-end Feb 1, I'm telling myself I will be back at it full bore.

Deb

I finished 2 more pages to give me a grand total of 23 pages. Missed my personal goal by 7 pages. I guess I will have to make it up next month.

:Pinkbounc WOW those totals are UNBELIEVABLE!
I am soooooooo jealous!

I thought I was doing good at 42 pages:rolleyes: (although 5 of those pages were for my friend - she was having creative blocks on a yucky work theme album for her bosses)

GREAT JOB GUYS!

This month I have done 112 pages!!! I have NEVER scrapped that many in 2 months, let alone one! I am just so excited to get my Disney books done... just a little more to go! I am one of those scrappers... it is either feast or famine... I either scrap, scrap, scrap or don't, don't, don't... One thing that helped me this month is I attended 2 crops... Crops really motivate me!

I just finished my Disney album and I counted all my pages for the month.....128 pages total :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I have never done that many pages before but like mom2em posted it help that I went to a midnight crop, DH was out of town for 4 days and I have not been working much. I have been able to sneak off to LSS during the day and scrap there where it is quiet and no phone to bother me.

I am also burned out :( :( :( :( I feel like my creative juices are empty. I feel good knowing all my pics are done, but I know I will also be rejuvuinated once I have piles of pics to do in a couple months.

I will be taking Feb. off from scrapping so I am sure my LSS will be going out of business. LOL I guess I will just have to stop by once in a while and check out what they have new. Must do my share to stimulate the economy. LOL

Sue

Way to go, Sue!! I know exactly what you mean!! Congratulations on getting your album done!! :bounce: :bounce:

My final count is 42. It has been a very long time since I have gotten that many pages done in a month. I am no where near some others, but feel very good to have gotten that many done. I am in the swing and ready to keep going.

Congratulations to everyone.

62~!

Not as great as some...but I am thrilled!

I don't know how you get 112 pages done? Want to share your secrets? I have YEARS of pictures to crop...and at least 20 Disney books to be done.

Then...my son want to enlarge his pictures for a book. That takes FOREVER! But they are coming out pretty good. When he was younger (he is a big 12 now - LOL) he had a camera that took four pictures per 4 inch print. It was great for kid learning to take pictures...but this was before he started cropping.

I am scanning them at 600 dpi, and enlarging them. He is going to have a heck of a book...if I ever finish!

Patti

When I scrap, I am very simple... a splash of color and about 3 or so embellishments... I tend to mat a 2 or 3 pics, use strips and corners, a few punchies or die cuts, journaling and some stickers... every now and then, I will work up a "fancier" page... I deal mostly with 2 page spreads... I try to make my pictures the focus (because my creativity is somewhat lacking :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter