January Challenge

I finished the autograph book last night! It was so nice to basically just have the pictures to put in since I premade the book before going! It took me about 2 hours last night but I have all 53 pictures in the book...106 pages!!! Everyone was looking at it last night and just loved the idea. One girl use to work at WDW at Rockin Rollercoaster and her husband did One Man's Dream! It was interesting talking to her.

I also got 3 pages done for DS's album! And plan to go do some more scrapping this afternoon and Sunday! Wahoo! :cool1:

I am finally on the board with 6 pages. But even more important is I am DONE with my 2000 Disney vacation.

I have a goal to complete 2001, 2003, 2004 and both trips from 2005 by the time we go this year. Years 2003+ have about 300 pics for each trip so who knows. Anyway I will honeslty be happy if I can get through 2003 before I go this year.

I was a scrapping fool so far this weekend. LOL I completed a 22 page brag book for my BIL and his fiancee. That brings my total to 23 for the month. Great for me since I haven't had alot of time lately to do much of anything.

I've done 16 more in the past week, which puts my total at 18 for the month......P

WAHOO! Went to a all day crop yesterday....ADD 30 ! yes THIRTY to my totals!!!!

I got another 20 pages done since I posted last.. Now Im down 50 for the month.. I'll probably stop here for the month as I have so much to do around the house and pick back up in February.. :thumbsup2

:wave2: Thanks for saying something good about a newbie. I really got slammed on this one not knowing what I was doing. I went and talked to other people on the forum and it was quite enjoyable. Thanks again.

Grandma just back from WDW. :)

You're welcome .. and welcome to the boards.. there is so much information to get here on the different disney boards..

YAHooooo!!! I finished my cruise album!! Put me down for 6 more pages!! :banana:
Next one to start is Hawaii. :thumbsup2
Karen aka TN Traveler

I got 4 more-a total of 23. It would be 6 more, but my Mickey/Goofy swimming stickers are falling apart and I have to repair them. Ugh.

Updates on page 1

Although scrapinmom and scraphappy I am not sure if I have your totals correct.

Scrapinmom, I am not sure if I understood correctly. In your last post you said to add 30 to your totals, is that a flat 30 or is that 30 in addition to the 14 you did at the LSS crop?

Scraphappy, you last post said 3 pages in your DS album but also the autograph book of 106 pages. Is that 109 pages total in addition to the 48 total you had in the post prior??

Send me a PM and let me know and I can make adjustments if necessary.

Can I join in? This will be my first challenge! I have 2 albums that I need to get done...one from our Jan. 05 DCL cruise, and the other from our DCL cruise that was just a few weeks ago! :Pinkbounc

OK I have a total of a whopping 17 pages done. I am having such a hard time scrapping EPCOT and I have no idea why. I have looked at two peas but still cant get any inspiration. Oh well. I will trudge along

Another 6 done yesterday, thanks to a snow day! I am up to 24 this month.......P

This is the first time I've joined a challenge....I can't believe how motivating it is! I can't believe I've finished 60 pages this month! That is practically a record, especially for a month where Ididn't go away to a weekend crop. & I can't believe how many pages everyone else has done! I tend to do my scrappin in big chunks - 15-20 pages at a time....I need to start doing what some of you guys do....do a page or 2 a day...Anyway I just wanted to say I think we've alldone a great job!!!! & I'm probably done for the month...(leaving for Vegas on Wednesday coming home on the 30th)....so I'm ready for the feb challenge! :banana:

Cobbler, that was 109 pages in addition to the previous already listed. :cool1: 106 pages of it was DS's autograph album that I just put all the pictures in and can finally be counted since it is complete.

Off to a crop on Friday night too! I am packed and ready to go!

Can I still get in? I have done 8 pages this month, and they are my first 8 pages!

Penny

I FINALLY started on dd #2's baby book. She will be 4 in March :cool1:

Judy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter