January Challenge

cobbler

DIS Veteran
Well I guess I have been nominated the winner :rotfl:

Ok so I know a lot of us have New Years resolutions for more scrapping so I hope to see a lot of pages done this month.

JennyL = 23
pjlla =32
Scraphappy = 167
scrappinmom = 60
cannp123165
wuv tigger = 50
Queenie = 11
TN Traveler =26
Pirategirl = 2
Bettyann = 50
Pixiedust = 4
WDWAurora = 23
Honeybehr1 = 22
cobbler = 6
pjpoohbear = 8
minnie&mickey = 21
bigsis1970 =24

I've never joined the challenges but since I know I will be scrapping a book for my BIL and his fiancee for her shower at the end of the month then I will try to take part. I'm hoping this rush will get me in the grove to keep going all year long.

I'm just making sure I have this right. I just post when I have pages complete. Does it matter what size I'm working on for my count?

I'm in for January.... hope I fare better than I did in December!.........P

I am back and up and running with a vengence! 30 pages so far this month, a whole album! I decided to put all those lovely pictures I receive in Christmas cards into an album. I started with 2000 and finished up through 2004! And since 2005 are still on the fridge I consider this album to be up to date and current! The mojo is back and flowing! And I have 2 crops this month (if the weather cooperates!)

jennyL said:
I've never joined the challenges but since I know I will be scrapping a book for my BIL and his fiancee for her shower at the end of the month then I will try to take part. I'm hoping this rush will get me in the grove to keep going all year long.

I'm just making sure I have this right. I just post when I have pages complete. Does it matter what size I'm working on for my count?

Yes you post when pages are complete, including journaling :)

And congrats so far scraphappy!

Well I've never participated before....but sign me up! I need something to motivate me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never joined in before, but I think I will this month, as I am hoping to start a new album of family pictures :-))).
princess:

I have set a goal of 206 pages done for the year!

Let's see how many I can get done this month.

Judy

I'm in too, 1 down so far but it's a good one. Test Track, that means the 1st page of my Disney Vacation '05 album is complete!!!! I'm jealous scraphappy92, I wish I could find the time/motivation to do 30 pages so fast!!!

Wahoo,...going to a crop tomorrow night! I've got just a few pages in my dd6's album to finish ....then it's on to Disney'05!!!!!!!!!!!

Count me in. I have some journaling to do and then will have several pages I can post. I am really enjoying this cruise album I'm working on. I found some really cool things on Scrapyourtrip.com that has helped me alot. ::yes:: After I finish this album, I'm going to work on my Hawaii pictures and then after that I think I'll work on our family album which will include mostly soccer pictures and all of our animals....dog, cats, cows, goats, etc!

Karen aka TN Traveler

Got another 1 done and am currently printing off pics for another 3 to do in the next day or two. Am particularly proud of the one I did last night (Pirates of the Caribbean), will upload to 2peas this week.

TN Traveler said:
Count me in. I have some journaling to do and then will have several pages I can post. I am really enjoying this cruise album I'm working on. I found some really cool things on Scrapyourtrip.com that has helped me alot. ::yes:: After I finish this album, I'm going to work on my Hawaii pictures and then after that I think I'll work on our family album which will include mostly soccer pictures and all of our animals....dog, cats, cows, goats, etc!

Karen aka TN Traveler

Thank you for listing that website.. What a wonderful site!!! I have added it to my favorites.. they have some great things there for my cruise book that Im about to venture onto once I finish my Disney book ( which may take me forever!!) Very Cool

Count me in for the challenge.. I did alot last month but slacked off since the holidays and need to get back into gear..

Count me in. I have got to get some major scrappn done this month. I have 2 pages done so far, and if the rest of them take me 2 days to complete like these, i'll be lucky to break 10 pages for the month. :rotfl: Oh well, I guess new years resolutions were meant to be broken anyway. :teeth:

Can I join?

I need to get my butt back to work on my albums.

How does it work?

Thanks

Roxy

Well, I'm in with a PATHETIC 2 pages.... but better than nothing!.....P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter