January Challenge

I got one more page done tonight.. so its 3 for me so far.. slowly but surely I'll get my pictures done :goodvibes

OK guys, I got 4 pages done! 2 Last night, and 2 just now! :)
Thank God.

Thanks

Got another 2 done!! woohoo.. another one bites the dust.. Down 5 so far this month, now I only have 999,999 left to go.. :rotfl2: ok .. thats an exageration but it sure feels like it.. :teeth: ..

I'd like to join this month as well. A little late I know. I am able to sit for longer periods of time now after my knee surgery. So I started to scrap yesterday. I have a whopping 3 pages done. :wave:

I'm in-I've got 3 right now.

Can I just say it's sad that I'm doing our honeymoon (Disney, of course) before our wedding? hehe And it's been over 4 months since both and I'm *just* starting? I have plenty of other areas where I'm behind, but these two shouldn't be! I did get a great disney album for Christmas though and some great embellishments, so hopefully it will aid in my motivation.

Ok I got one finished last night but I got lots started for more pages so I should be able to crank some more out this weekend. But what can I say one is better than none.

Yippee!!! Went to an impromptu crop last night...& I got 16 pages done! Another crop Fridaynight....I can't wait!

2 more completed tonight! Really need to spend more time doing my paper for university than scrapping this week, it's gotta be in the mail to my tutor on Saturday and I've barely begun on 1 quesion, haven't even started 2 others :( All the pretty colours of scrapping stuff on my dining room keep calling me away from my physics books! I've got the KI Memories "Wise words" Fire sheet lying near some beautiful red paper with snowflakes on it. Makes me wanna scrap but I can't find anything that works with it!!!

for a new total of 35.

I hope to get 15 more done before the end of the month ... time will tell ::yes::

Judy

I was able to do 10 tonight!! :banana: So I've done 15 so far this month..

Worked on more scrapping today and got 5 more done.. Down 20 this month..

Finally got some journaling done so now have a total of 20 pages done for the
month of January. Hoping to get my cruise album done this month but very busy w/work so I don't know. Will post again before too long.
Karen aka TN Traveler

Woohoo-up to 17 as of last night. ALL in the honeymoon album! Maybe I'll get to the wedding one soon!

Was able to get some done over the last few days... some of from my WDW book and then I started doing some of our first cruise with the kids.. I wanted to do something different and figured I can go between the 2 books.. I got another 15 done.. Im now down 35 this month.. If I keep at this rate I'll be on to another album before I know it..

WAHOO ! i got 14 pages done Friday night at a LSS crop....then I promptly got the flu at 1am ! bleeech so no more scrappin this weekend for me!

I am at 48 now! My Christmas album from 200-2005 is complete!!! What a great feeling to have it done! Next up is DS's autograph album from our December trip. I just ordered the pictures to take to the crop this Friday and hope to have it finished that night!

I finally can join this thread again -- haven't been able to do that in months!! Life has just been in the scrapping way!! so anyway I got done 4 pages yesterday in my ABC album from our summer trip last year.. Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter