January Challenge

Two more finished this morning for a total of 26... hopefully I will get a few more done this afternoon..........P

UGAFan0829 said:
Can I join in? This will be my first challenge! I have 2 albums that I need to get done...one from our Jan. 05 DCL cruise, and the other from our DCL cruise that was just a few weeks ago! :Pinkbounc

Come on Aboard! It's a bit late in the month,but at least it will get you on a roll for next month!! Welcome!!

pjpoohbear said:
Can I still get in? I have done 8 pages this month, and they are my first 8 pages!

Penny

All are welcome! Looks like you are on board with 8.... keep going! And even though you are starting late this month, keep up your momentum for the February challenge!...................P

I am up to 21 pages! This is the most I have ever done in a month! I finished my June 2005 Disney trip album and did 6 pages in my youngest daughter's high school book (which brings it completely up to date)! I just started working on my "ABC's of Why We Love Disney" book today.

Ok add 20 more for me -- I worked on my ABC album yesterday while my son was home sick from school!!! Michelle (grand total 24)

Okay.... two more done yesterday afternoon and four done this morning. So I am up to 32 for the month! I really feel like I am finally making some progress!..........P

I finished 10 more at the crop on Friday night! I hope February is as good as this month.

Well... I plugged my way through 4 more yesterday, but neglected to finish the journaling before bed...so it looks like 32 will be it for me! But at least I got a great headstart on February!..............P

I am looking forward to February's challenge because I have finally finished doing EPCOT. It has taken me 5 weeks to complete it. It was like pulling nails. I cleaned and organized my work space to start on a new park. SH had gotten me some bins and such to organize stuff and I finally put it together. Now all I need to do is scrap my heart out.

So our big winner is Scraphappy.

Scraphappy you get to host the Feb challenge and buy the gift for the Feb winner :)

PM me your information and I can send out your gift for being the Jan winner.

Thanks Cobbler but can you pass it on to the next runner up. I just won in November and want to pass the goodies around. (I thought I had put in my first post I was just playing for fun but I see I forgot and I apologize!) If that is a problem just let me know.

Here's to a very productive February for everyone!

Well then the 2nd place winner is scrappinmom.

PM me your info and you can start the Feb challenge :)

Thanks ladies! This month I will remember to put in my first post that I am just playing for fun again! :)

Enjoy your goodies scrappinmom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter