***January 2022 Thread*** - Kicking Off 2022 with WDW!

Does anyone think it's weird that Annual pass holders and Florida residents have discounts posted for January-April? will we get any more soon?

Does anyone think it's weird that Annual pass holders and Florida residents have discounts posted for January-April? will we get any more soon?

I don't think it's weird. They are usually the first to be released. Sometimes they release all the discounts at once and other times they stagger the AP & FL resident and then gen public ones.

I don't think it's weird. They are usually the first to be released. Sometimes they release all the discounts at once and other times they stagger the AP & FL resident and then gen public ones.
I think it could be too because they have a lot already invested in Disney by the purchase of their AP's.

I'm not surprised about the discount, I'd be more surprised if we didn't see at least SOMETHING for general public or international visitors.

I'm not surprised about the discount, I'd be more surprised if we didn't see at least SOMETHING for general public or international visitors.
Canadians received a room discount offer that started Thursday. Extremely limited availability but there is an offer out there for at least some International guests. Normally discounts differ from country to country. The UK gets very different offers from what Canadians are offered as their trips often last longer than those of us living in North America.

Canadians received a room discount offer that started Thursday. Extremely limited availability but there is an offer out there for at least some International guests. Normally discounts differ from country to country. The UK gets very different offers from what Canadians are offered as their trips often last longer than those of us living in North America.

Exactly, and considering UK usually gets dining included, the fact that there's nothing on offer there as far as I've heard would bring them very little incentive to book.

Has anyone started booking their ADRs yet? Curious what availability has been. I'm probably only dinner doing one night to meet up with a friend and possibly the Rose and Crown dining package if I can get it. Nothing really grabs me for table service this trip that makes me want to be tied to set reservations.

Has anyone started booking their ADRs yet? Curious what availability has been. I'm probably only dinner doing one night to meet up with a friend and possibly the Rose and Crown dining package if I can get it. Nothing really grabs me for table service this trip that makes me want to be tied to set reservations.

Not yet, my ADR date is 11/23. I have quite a few.

Tomorrow's my day. Going to bed early tonight!

Last edited:
67 days until our first stay at Beach Club Villas! Super excited! Really hoping to get a Space220 reservation!
Really not looking forward to paying for Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lanes! We spend a ton of money to go to Disney, never mind the amount we spend while we're there (thank you, kiddos). :)

my day is Nov 21st. interested to see what January is like. only a 5-day trip onsite so hopeful we can get something good

My day is Nov 24th. Only a few I'd really like and if I don't get them -- Oh well. I can try when we get there. I do have 2 days planned for each park so should be able to get something

Just changed our September 2022 trip to 1/29/22-2/9/22 - staying at POP. My DH will turn 50 while we are there. Really nervous though because we have only ever gone around Labor Day So any advice I will take.
We're also at POP 1/30 to 2/4/22 ... my advice would be bring a jacket or sweatshirt AND undershirts. We're from Michigan and used to cold but 50 degrees in Florida is like 30 degrees here.. Brrr.r.rr

Our day was today. We got Whispering Canyon for dinner, Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner, 50s PTC for lunch, and Topolinos for a late breakfast. We also got Beaches and Cream for late night ice cream, which was one of my husband's requests.

Nothing for Biergarten or Space 220 during our whole trip. S220 doesn't surprise me. No one has been able to book Biergarten in January, which makes me think there's an issue.

Hi all!

Jumping into the thread, I have a 6 night split stay trip booked for myself & my boyfriend 1/29-2/4 - 3 nights Kidani Village savanna view studio, 3 nights Jambo House savanna view studio! I can't wait, this is my fave WDW resort of all time, & I've only stayed there once before!

Just tentatively booked our park days this morning. We have 7 day hoppers. This is my "treat yo'self" bday trip, so I'll probably just splurge and get Genie+

ADR day is 11/30 - really hoping to get Space 220 (but trying not to get my hopes up) and contemplating Cali Grill Brunch, cause I love it so much. Still thinking if there are any other ADRs I want to make. Wanna treat myself but also not made of $$, lol.

Hi all!

Jumping into the thread, I have a 6 night split stay trip booked for myself & my boyfriend 1/29-2/4 - 3 nights Kidani Village savanna view studio, 3 nights Jambo House savanna view studio! I can't wait, this is my fave WDW resort of all time, & I've only stayed there once before!

Just tentatively booked our park days this morning. We have 7 day hoppers. This is my "treat yo'self" bday trip, so I'll probably just splurge and get Genie+

ADR day is 11/30 - really hoping to get Space 220 (but trying not to get my hopes up) and contemplating Cali Grill Brunch, cause I love it so much. Still thinking if there are any other ADRs I want to make. Wanna treat myself but also not made of $$, lol.
I don't think Cali Grill is doing brunch right now. I wanted that after reading a review but it said they're dinner only right now.

I don't think Cali Grill is doing brunch right now. I wanted that after reading a review but it said they're dinner only right now.

Ahhh, bummer. Oh well. Another time! I can't really complain, I've done it twice previously.

Also, just redeemed codes for $200-worth of Disney GC's from all my NY Blood Center donations! And, should have another $50 after my next donation! Woohoo!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter