January 2016

Just booked a surprise trip for me and DH...
Jan 25-28
So excited but kind-of freaking out...so behind on planning

The only 2 dining reservations we want aren't available now...guess I'm going to start endlessly checking!

Just booked a surprise trip for me and DH...
Jan 25-28
So excited but kind-of freaking out...so behind on planning

The only 2 dining reservations we want aren't available now...guess I'm going to start endlessly checking!

51 Days until we are at Caribbean Beach Resort. Looking forward to a trip without kids.
Yay for trips with no kids :thumbsup2 This will be the 2nd time DH and I are going and leaving the kids behind. I need to get on top of planning-usually I'm not this behind but we just got back from a Thanksgiving trip to WDW on the 28th so I jumped right in to Xmas shopping, decorating, and getting ready to run the PTA Holiday Shoppe at the school :faint:. Our FP day was the day before we left for our T-day trip so I only partially did them b/c I was running around getting ready to leave lol. Not too worried since its just the 2 of us though. I have ADR's done but as usual am second-guessing them!

January 11-16 at CBR. We are so excited as this will be the first trip for 2 of my 7 children. The 3 youngest do not know we are going. Shhhhh, it's a secret!

AofA CARS suites.. Jan 19-27!! :hourglass Praying for nice warm/bordering on HOT sunny weather..:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter