January 2016

Three cats

DIS Veteran
Anyone else planning for January 2016? Tell me I'm not the only one thinking this far ahead....:goodvibes

I am not planning for it yet, but I know I am doing a repeat trip with a group of friends that went with me in November 2011; they just got back and called me and we are all going November 2017.

A girl's gotta dream......

It is fun because one couple's children were 5 and 16 months. The other couple did not have children yet.

This trip the children were 8 and 3-1/2 and the other couple had a 2 year old.

They just found out they are pregnant for the second time, so next time, the kids will be 11, 6-1/2, 5, and 2.......fun, fun, fun for a single lady who loves these kids!

I am not planning for it yet, but I know I am doing a repeat trip with a group of friends that went with me in November 2011; they just got back and called me and we are all going November 2017.

A girl's gotta dream......

Our last two trips were in November, it is a great time to go! We decided to give January a try this next time. Happy Planning :thumbsup2

Awesome. Have you picked out a resort yet? We are thinking of trying Wilderness Lodge this time.

We are booked at Caribbean Beach - I love their new decor :)

We have gone twice in January and love the weather!! We are going MLK weekend due to DS's school schedule - can't skip in 11th grade - but he has off the Friday before MLK and then thru the following Wednesday - so we can get 6 nights in

We are planning on the last week of January 2016. It is mine and my husband's birthday week. YAY!

Assuming no training injuries, we will be there for 2 weeks around the Marathon. :goodvibes

Yes! We are planning to go for DS's bday the first week of January and tell the kids on Christmas day. They will be 5 and 7. I am debating whether to go ahead and buy tickets on undercover tourist because they have 5 days for the price of 4...any one else buying this early or is that crazy?

Yes! We are planning to go for DS's bday the first week of January and tell the kids on Christmas day. They will be 5 and 7. I am debating whether to go ahead and buy tickets on undercover tourist because they have 5 days for the price of 4...any one else buying this early or is that crazy?

oooh, have to figure out how to update my ticker from the last trip!

Also have gone 2 times before in November and going to give Jan 2016 a try. Our oldest is off to college this fall so it was either go without him or go early in Jan before school resumes on the 11th. Going to tell the kids on Christmas Eve!

I'm in! We've already got our cruise booked for 1/29. We're going to sandwich WDW around it, looking at 1/25 - 2/4.

We just finalized renting DVC points for a January 2016 trip on Friday. I am beyond the moon excited. When we were at WDW in September 2013 the DH said we wouldn't go back until our 85th wedding anniversary (we celebrate our 20th in a few months). Then May of 2014, we went to CA and spent 1 1/2 days at DL. Again he said that we wouldn't do anything Disney on a vacation until our 85th wedding anniversary. When I started out pricing, I was looking at the Star Wars cruises, since they have one that included my birthday. The DH didn't want to be gone that long, so we started looking at renting DVC points. We'll be in WDW January 26 -30, 2016, staying in a standard studio at The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian.

Hoping to take the wife and son Marathon weekend for 7 days. Boy turns 3 on NYD, and wife's birthday is in February, so she doesn't know yet but I'm going to spin it as Christmas/birthday presents.

We will be there, and I've been planning hard and heavy for a couple months already. We are taking our kids (who will be 3 and 5) for their first trip. I'm so excited I almost can't function!

The plan is 1/3-1/9 at CBR. DH and I went in Jan (before kids) and I absolutely loved it! Not much in the way of crowds or lines (relatively speaking, although this was pre-Anna/Elsa/7DMT) and the weather was PERFECT. Not sure we can ever go any other time of year now!

We just decided we will be going end of January 2016! so excited! we were going to wait for the fall but decided to go early! planning hard right now!

We are thinking of going in January 2016, too. I keep waiting for Southwest air to get their vacation dates posted for the time frame since we usually plan through them. I am curious about what to expect regarding the weather. This year we were at POR the last week of February and we had a mix of warm weather and very rainy and cold. I'd love to hear what others like about going in January.

Going late Jan as well. Just booked flights today!

We are waiting to book when discounts are released

Hoping for the Poly, if construction is any better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter