January 2016

Cool! We will be there Jan 22-31 at Pop also!
Awesome! Right now we are deciding on which area in Pop we want to request. Right now I'm leaning towards a 4th floor, lake view in the 50's or 60's. I want a balance of convenience, quiet and view. I know, I'm not asking for much :)

We're going January 30-February 7 at Port Orleans Riverside! SO excited. We're taking the kids out of school for five days, too but I can't get away from work in spring or fall and I don't think we could do the heat and the crowds in summer! It's our third trip. ADRs are made and I'm working on my fast pass wish list!

We're going January 30-February 7 at Port Orleans Riverside! SO excited. We're taking the kids out of school for five days, too but I can't get away from work in spring or fall and I don't think we could do the heat and the crowds in summer! It's our third trip. ADRs are made and I'm working on my fast pass wish list!
I always take my daughter out of school also. I don't think I could do the heat either. January is a good time for me to take off at work....it just works out better. We are going Jan 22-31!

Just booked a long weekend 1/16-19 at POFQ!! Was batting around the idea and crunching the numbers, since we already planned on a short trip in Sept/Oct for F&W then I realized I could probably get a bounceback room discount, so we're in! A little worried about the busy MLKJ weekend since we usually go more off season, but I'm coming to terms with my obsession. 97 days already!!!

I loved POFQ! MLKJ weekend was busy when we were there in January this year so be prepared. However, it is probably still lighter crowds than most other times of the year.

WOOHOO!! Just booked AofA for Jan 19-27th. Getting out of the winter weather.. hoping for sunny warm weather:mickeyjum

I'll be at POP Jan 16-20 with my DD16. It is the end of the 1st semester for her so she has a 3 day break. It will be our first stay at POP. I'm so excited! She's a HS Junior and is taking some pretty hard courses so I can't think of a better way to celebrate the end of her semester!

Here's hoping for good weather!

I'll be at POR Jan 23-27 for my annual Birthday trip. I can't wait!! Started making my ADR's this week. The long range forecasts call for a wetter and colder winter in the Southeast this year. I'm really hoping they are wrong. Last year there were a few evenings I actually wore my wool winter coat at the parks. Still, it will probably be better than the weather in Boston :D

Friday I booked the new Club Villain for DH and I. Pretty excited about it :maleficenIt's definitely pricey, and we're going the first weekend they're offering it so we won't be able to read any reviews beforehand, but I'm willing to take that chance! I love the villains and they're so lacking in the parks :(

Booked a last minute stay. 1/18-1/20 at Animal Kingdom Lodge. So excited! I think we can Book FP+ on 1/19?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter