January 2016

11 more day until we are checking into the contempoary for 8 nights!! Just told the kids on Christmas morning and we already Packed!!!

I am so excited! I found a flight down at 5:40am (the earlier the better) for $45 and with the flight credit I had the flight ended up being $15! Now I just need to wait for the prices for the flight back to go down a bit. $79 and $99 are really good, but I'm hoping for another $45 flight. :goodvibes I also need to wait to see if my mother will be able to join me. Only 29 days to go!

I'll be there January 11th! I feel like I am completely out of touch with what is new! I need to start reading this board!

I finally booked my flight home. :sad: It was a great deal though! I couldn't beat $45 for an evening flight, which is what I wanted. Only 25 more days to go! :goodvibes

Down to 9 days :cheer2: Weather for our trip looks a little warmer today. I know it's still going to change, just hoping temps go up instead of down!

Down to 9 days :cheer2: Weather for our trip looks a little warmer today. I know it's still going to change, just hoping temps go up instead of down!

10 days here! I'm hoping the same. I've been watching the weather like a hawk even though I know it can change. Heck, it has already changed quite a bit since I started watching!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter