It's my Birthday & I Celebrated! Lots of photos, food and fun! Updated 9/23

June 15th began as my last full day in Disneyland for this trip. While the day before had not ended well emotionally I was determined to make today better and to do things I hadn't done before. We will have to see how that went!

I arrived as early as I could relying on the shuttle from my hotel. And this is what I encountered entering the park!

ry%3D400

Notice it is almost exactly 8am!
ry%3D400

And lots more behind me!
ry%3D400

Thankfully with Star Tours still being so new that is where many of the people were heading and I was able to reach Peter Pan without too much of a wait in front of me! I figured this would be my last chance to ride it so I was fine with a short wait.

I took quite a few pics during the ride and this is the best of them!
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Stepping out of Peter Pan I had to decide what I wanted to do next. in the mean time I snapped a couple of pics!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

And I decided on Pinocchio!
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I love Peter Pan, that is one of my favorite rides.

I'm liking your report :thumbsup2 kinda sucky to spend your birthday by yourself though.:hug:

Are you gonna renew your ap? The kids and I are gonna go Jan 5-8 or 9 for the Monkey's birthday, you can hang with us:flower3: We haven't made hotel ressies yet, gonna wait another week or so and bid on Priceline at $50/per night.

I love Peter Pan, that is one of my favorite rides.

It's a classic! It's very short though so that is why I only ride it first thing in the morning!!

I'm liking your report :thumbsup2 kinda sucky to spend your birthday by yourself though.:hug:

Are you gonna renew your ap? The kids and I are gonna go Jan 5-8 or 9 for the Monkey's birthday, you can hang with us:flower3: We haven't made hotel ressies yet, gonna wait another week or so and bid on Priceline at $50/per night.

Thanks for stopping by Kirsten! I did not renew my AP :headache: Right now I am really wishing I had as I would love to have gone last week or this week for the holiday decorations but after my last trip I just didn't feel it was worthwhile!

I am planning an October 2012 WDW trip that I have started a PTR for on the "other" side of the boards! I am thinking at that point I may get a Premier Pass and do a year of WDW & DL but it all depends on the finances when we get a new house!

I used priceline for the Doubletree... I think it was $43/night! Parking I think is $15/night though!! :scared1:

Before I get going on the rest of the day I have to admit I really don't remember much of anything that I did except a few things so it will be mostly pictures!

When I got off of Pinocchio it looks like I wandered around taking pictures!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The line was not to bad so I got in it! I was really hoping for a sassy Tink like I had for my December trip...
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

And who did I find inside?!?!

When it was my turn to enter Pixie Hollow I found Silvermist!

ry%3D400

And a few more pics of Pixie Hollow while I waited for Tink...
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Finally it was my turn to meet Tink...
ry%3D400

and she was Not at all sassy! :confused3

So a few more pics...
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Some more random pics..

Mine, Mine, Mine....
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Lets see who we can find in PFF!
Belle! Again...
ry%3D400

Ariel... Again...
ry%3D400

And...

Ummmm....

Just 2!!! Bummer!!!

Oh well... Lets head back to Toon Town and see which Mickey is in today...
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

This is who I am hoping to find!!
ry%3D400

I get to where I can ask a CM if Steamboat Willie is in and sadly he is now so I exit back out of Mickey's House and will try again later...

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Departing ToonTown I headed down the little path that ends near Storybookland and I found a bunch of people hanging out there! I was surprised as that area is usually pretty empty! It soon became apparent why there were so many people around!

ry%3D400

Peter Pan, Alice, Red Queen, and Mad Hatter were playing a game!
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Also in this area I found Allison! As crowded as the park was I was surprised to find her again! We helped each other get pictures and then we went our own way again...

I apparently found my way to the Main Street Bakery and purchased myself what looked like a delicious Cinnamon Role!
ry%3D400

It wasn't so delicious though! It was actually pretty dry and cold! I prefer Cinnabon type Cinnamon roles, warm and moist! I ate as much as I could but then ended up tossing the rest as it just wasn't for me!

However as I sat there I saw these guys with a bunch of blueprints! I do believe they were to the expanding Carnation Cafe or the new Bakery!
ry%3D400

I then happened to see Mary Poppins and Bert so went to see if I could get some Autographs and pictures! They didn't stop though so it was quite tricky to achieve!
ry%3D400

I then took a trip on one of the Mainstreet Vehicles..

The view as I headed down Main Street..
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

You can meet Steamboat Willie Mickey??? I didn't know that! That would be so awesome!

Love all your photos! You got to see so much!

You can meet Steamboat Willie Mickey??? I didn't know that! That would be so awesome!

Love all your photos! You got to see so much!

Well... I THOUGHT you could meet Steamboat Mickey... you'll have to wait and see what happens!

Being there as long as I was I don't think there was much of an excuse for missing much!

Sorry... I planned to update but then I got a phone call to pick up a shift for work so it was off for a nap instead... Lots going on today so probably won't get it updated today either but hopefully soon!

No stress! I just wanted to let you know I am still here.

I'm going to put a hiatus on this Trip Report. I am not sure when I will be able to get back to it. I found out yesterday my mom has Breast Cancer so my mind is not on this. Any prayers would be appreciated.

Paula, I am so sorry to hear this. I am praying for your mom.

:hug: You're in my thoughts & prayers during this time.......praying that they found this early & a full recovery is in her future. Stay positive Paula!! :hug:

Paula, I'm sorry to hear this. I hope they caught it early.

Paula, I am so sorry to hear this. I am praying for your mom.

:hug: You're in my thoughts & prayers during this time.......praying that they found this early & a full recovery is in her future. Stay positive Paula!! :hug:

Thank you everyone! We don't know the stage of the cancer yet. My mom will have a PET scan on Saturday and an MRI on Monday. It's just come as such a shock as we have NO family History of any Cancer. I really wish I could be with her through all the tests and everything but she wants me to wait to come till they find out what the treatment will be and when. We have lots of family in the area that will be helping out. It just gets even more tough as my mom runs a home daycare and if she is unable to take care of the kids she will not have any income.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter