It's my Birthday & I Celebrated! Lots of photos, food and fun! Updated 9/23

I'm sorry to hear this Paula :sad2: I know how it feels because my sister had leukemia. Thankfully, she is in remission.

I just wanted to let you know I stumbled upon your trip report last night via your siggy- it's my first DL TR!

I also wanted to say I hope that your mom is doing well. My grandpa has cancer, too, and the waiting for the plan is so hard. :(

I just wanted to let you know I stumbled upon your trip report last night via your siggy- it's my first DL TR!

I also wanted to say I hope that your mom is doing well. My grandpa has cancer, too, and the waiting for the plan is so hard. :(

Thanks for stopping by... I updated my WDW PTR with what was going on but guess I forgot about over here...

Actually a lot has happened since I last posted here... My Mom had Surgery January 17th. I flew to WI that day to be with her and then spent 10 days there. She has stage 2 cancer. She will be starting Chemo on Thursday and will then have radiation when the Chemo is done. The cancer had started to spread out of the first lymph node so they want to make sure they get it all with the treatment just in case the surgery didn't remove it all.

Paula you mom is in my prayers! Cancer sucks.

Thank You! She is doing good. Lots of family there to take care of her! I wish I could be there more but its not possible after we just bought a house unless she really needs me and then of course I will be there in a heartbeat (or as fast as a plane can get me there!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter