Its christmas time...... well nearly!!

Jacks mum always buys me wierd stuff! For my 21st i got a silver charm braclet type thing with all silver different styles of shoes on. Mmmmm.

But then she asked jack what I like and he said 'girly' stuff. SO shoes are girly I guess.

Now she buys me and his 2 sisters all the same but different colours of varying hello kitty merchandise! yaaaaay!n Keeps all 3 of us happy!

My problem is that i dont really fit into a criteria... i like some girly stuff but there no ways i'm a girly kinda girl.......but i guess you cant really go wrong with Disney with me..... maybe I'm abit particular....

Jacks mum always buys me wierd stuff! For my 21st i got a silver charm braclet type thing with all silver different styles of shoes on. Mmmmm.

But then she asked jack what I like and he said 'girly' stuff. SO shoes are girly I guess.

Now she buys me and his 2 sisters all the same but different colours of varying hello kitty merchandise! yaaaaay!n Keeps all 3 of us happy!

The only person that feeds my Hello Kitty addiction is my friend Louise, last Christmas she got me a HUGE Hello Kitty Plush and other things....

My mum sadly has no clue when it comes to Hello Kitty so i always end up with sensible stuff lol.

The only person that feeds my Hello Kitty addiction is my friend Louise, last Christmas she got me a HUGE Hello Kitty Plush and other things....

My mum sadly has no clue when it comes to Hello Kitty so i always end up with sensible stuff lol.
My mum is pretty good actually. She got me serious stuff like pajamas and stuff (but hello kitty ones) and then also fun bits like a disney fairies jewelerry making set and diary, which are soo cute!

Roberts Mam got me to make a list last year. Or she got Robert to help her pick....

....She's tried being subtle and giving me presents like Fake Tan, etc in the past because she wants me to be more of her kind of person..... :sad2:

Bob xoxox

My problem is that i dont really fit into a criteria... i like some girly stuff but there no ways i'm a girly kinda girl.......but i guess you cant really go wrong with Disney with me..... maybe I'm abit particular....

Ditto...................

Bob xoxoxox

Mr. Tiggs parents do good with presents with me... they stick to tigger and housey stuff loool Spot on :)

Roberts Mam got me to make a list last year. Or she got Robert to help her pick....

....She's tried being subtle and giving me presents like Fake Tan, etc in the past because she wants me to be more of her kind of person..... :sad2:

Bob xoxox
How bizarre!!!!

Bob xoxox

Whats her type of person?

We love you Bob!:hug:

How bizarre!!!!

She doesn't like me all that much.... She's warming to me now, but slowly. I shan't go into details here though- Fay already had to deal with a massive rant about her the other day!

Bob xoxoxox

I got 6 pairs of pjs for Christmas last year LOL.

I'm hoping i get some Hello Kitty and Disney stuff this year, no Disney dvds though as i will buy them all for Kyra lol.

She doesn't like me all that much.... She's warming to me now, but slowly. I shan't go into details here though- Fay already had to deal with a massive rant about her the other day!

Bob xoxoxox
Haha, Jack's mum does like me. But she's a bit of a funny one sometimes. It jsut gets hard as we have a lot of holidays, (but do work like 6 days a week and until 7 or 8 most nights) and they don;t really have any money for any holidays so everytime we're going away I feel like they get mad.

She's lovely though, and its nice to know my kids will have a 2 lovely nannies that I can leave them with without any worries or anything.

Haha, Jack's mum does like me. But she's a bit of a funny one sometimes. It jsut gets hard as we have a lot of holidays, (but do work like 6 days a week and until 7 or 8 most nights) and they don;t really have any money for any holidays so everytime we're going away I feel like they get mad.

She's lovely though, and its nice to know my kids will have a 2 lovely nannies that I can leave them with without any worries or anything.

No need to rub it in! :sad1: I really wanted to get on with her. Luckily the relationship is improving.... Not that I ever did anything in the first place.

Bob xoxoxox

We're trying to persuade my Mam to buy a new tree this year............ Any ideas for where sells nice ones?

Bob xoxoxo

We always go to homebase. Or John Lewis for our fake ones, like the light up ones.

My dad has a john lewis addiction though! lol.

We never tried Homebase last year, so it might be worth a look this year.

Bob xoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter