Its christmas time...... well nearly!!

Yes same here... everyone gets a stocking prezzies and then bigger ones from under the tree from santa ;)

Our presents won't fit under the tree.... We always have some under the tree, in the corner, in the back living room under the little tree, and then all the Santa presents all over the sofas!! :laughing: I'll admit we go OTT at Christmas!!

Bob xoxoxox

Awww

Most stuff for my mum is garden or animal based.........Shes funny tho because she get us both a stockings and big prezzies then she buys us join prezzies too :confused3 ..... she says she doesnt like xmas... but i believe different.

I'm hoping for some joint pressies this year...... Roberts Mam and Dad got us an ornament last year, but his mothers taste in anything is terrible, so we've put it into storage and we haven't got a clue what to do with it! :confused3

Bob xoxoxox

I'm hoping for some joint pressies this year...... Roberts Mam and Dad got us an ornament last year, but his mothers taste in anything is terrible, so we've put it into storage and we haven't got a clue what to do with it! :confused3

Bob xoxoxox

Maybe when you move it might get broken in the hussle and bussle ;)

:lmao: so it might be fun breaking it then.....

I feel mean, but his mother thinks tacky cake-stands (I mean horrible ones!) are classy...... :sad2: I don't want her picking anything for her house..... Our tastes are polar opposites! When they did out the bathroom and she said how nice it was, we were struggling for anything nice to say! It is AWFUL! It looks like a public loo!

Bob xoxoxox

I feel mean, but his mother thinks tacky cake-stands (I mean horrible ones!) are classy...... :sad2: I don't want her picking anything for her house..... Our tastes are polar opposites! When they did out the bathroom and she said how nice it was, we were struggling for anything nice to say! It is AWFUL! It looks like a public loo!

Bob xoxoxox

:lmao:

I know what you mean tho... there some stuff you think humm now what am i gunna do with that lool be even worse when you move tho as it you dont have if out when they come they'll know u hate it loool

Me neither. I never know.... I just like buying presents for people!

Bob xoxoxox

I dont want anything........I pretty much have everyhting i need :goodvibes

:lmao:

I know what you mean tho... there some stuff you think humm now what am i gunna do with that lool be even worse when you move tho as it you dont have if out when they come they'll know u hate it loool

We've tried to say nicely that they should ask us first about things like ornaments. I nearly choked when the responce was: "But we know what you like!" :eek:

Bob xoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter