Its christmas time...... well nearly!!

tigger300686

<font color=darkorchid>dlp board guaranteed to mak
Ok so its September soooo i think we need to start talking about christmas :goodvibes I'm in an xmasy mood today due to the cold weather.

What will you be doing this christmas and NYE? Do you do same thing every year or are you having a change this year? Will anyone be spending NYE infront of the dlp castle as me and Mr. Tigger did last yr? Sadly we're not this year.....:(

Have you decided what prezzies your giving and maybe thought about what you'd like to recieve?

And of course the best bit...... What will you have to eat?

Discuss..............

Oh dear!!..... its not oh dear.... its fun..... come on then what you brought????

I got Kyra a v-smile system with 3 games, a my first leapad with 3 books, snow white fuzzy felt set, a fisher price digital camera and some disney princess books lol.

YAY!! Christmas!!!

Well, our plans are this so far:

Its my 21st Birthday on December 16th- I'm planning on asking all my family, and Roberts Mam, Dad, Grannie and Brother to go out for a big lunch the Saturday after. We will give them the presents to take to Barnsley, and they can bring any other presents on the day as well (Saves us lugging them round on the train) and then go down for that weekend and have a mini Christmas. Then come back to Amble for Christmas eve, which hopefully won't be spent waiting for the AA to come and fix my car outside Robert's office like I had to last year. Christmas day will be spent with presents and lots of chocolate. Dinner last year was Turkey, Duck, and Beef, with Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, assorted veg, little sausages, bacon rolls, and my super special sausage stuffing, so lets hope its the same again this year!! We don't like New Year, so we'll probs try and ignore it....!

I love the run up to Christmas best of all! I love and adore buying people presents- It's the highlight of the year for me! I love buying people things! Robert had a right laugh last year because he asked what I wanted, and I sat and cried because I couldn't think of anything! :guilty:

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!

Bob xoxoxox

Oh, and I've already got a start on the Christmas shopping, and I have a list of things I want to get Robert (And here's hoping I don't go £300 over budget like I did last year!)....

Bob xoxoxox

I got Kyra a v-smile system with 3 games, a my first leapad with 3 books, snow white fuzzy felt set, a fisher price digital camera and some disney princess books lol.

:goodvibes that all sounds fun!! oh and dont forget ur DLP trip not long after too!!
YAY!! Christmas!!!

Well, our plans are this so far:

Its my 21st Birthday on December 16th- I'm planning on asking all my family, and Roberts Mam, Dad, Grannie and Brother to go out for a big lunch the Saturday after. We will give them the presents to take to Barnsley, and they can bring any other presents on the day as well (Saves us lugging them round on the train) and then go down for that weekend and have a mini Christmas. Then come back to Amble for Christmas eve, which hopefully won't be spent waiting for the AA to come and fix my car outside Robert's office like I had to last year. Christmas day will be spent with presents and lots of chocolate. Dinner last year was Turkey, Duck, and Beef, with Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, assorted veg, little sausages, bacon rolls, and my super special sausage stuffing, so lets hope its the same again this year!! We don't like New Year, so we'll probs try and ignore it....!

I love the run up to Christmas best of all! I love and adore buying people presents- It's the highlight of the year for me! I love buying people things! Robert had a right laugh last year because he asked what I wanted, and I sat and cried because I couldn't think of anything! :guilty:

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!

Bob xoxoxox
Sounds wonderful Bob.... can i come for xmas dinner loool Turkey, duck AND beef yummmmy!! OOOooo i love xmas dinner.......
Oh, and I've already got a start on the Christmas shopping, and I have a list of things I want to get Robert (And here's hoping I don't go £300 over budget like I did last year!)....

Bob xoxoxox

LOOL i know i'm terrible for going this, i start off with a budget then i see so much stuff that i think ooh they'll love that.... and i goes down hill from there on loool

woo hoo a christmas thread

ok here goes

first of all im a christmas nut. I am a moderator of a christmas website , which i wont mention on here cause i dont want barred from here.

we talk christmas there 365 days a year lol.

we have a christmas card exchange on there , so we receive cards from around the world.

Christmas tree n decs go up usually aorund 12th November , my friends think im wired but i so loveeeeeee christmas

back home in belfast my friends go up on 31st october lol

i have all my cards sorted , and most of the presents. am going to look for a few stocking fillers when in disneyland.

a few pics of my cards and my main tree

christmas07007.jpg

img005.jpg

thanks , that pic was taken when it went up , i added loads more decs to it after that

ya can never have enough stuff on ur tree, is my excuse lol

thanks , that pic was taken when it went up , i added loads more decs to it after that

ya can never have enough stuff on ur tree, is my excuse lol

I can't wait until I've got my own place to live, just so I can control the Christmas tree!!!

Heres a few pics from Christmasses past:

n276700697_1098363_628.jpg

n276700697_1098359_9470-1.jpg

Santa.jpg

Photo-0267.jpg

Nativity.jpg

(This is actually ours- I got it for £12 in the January sales!)

Janey.jpg

(My Auntie Jane)

Christmassy.jpg

(My brother and uncle)

Bob xoxoxox

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy christmas thread :thumbsup2
i do love christmas, love going to the shops christmas lights switch on (do it every year, and sometimes travel a bit to get in a couple lol)

i have been asked to 'tone' down the decorations in the house, but think ill be getting some more and def more tree decorations in dlrp - bought 2 when we were there in june - loved the christmas shop!!!

fab pics all - my camera broke last christmas so i didnt get any xmas pics :sad1:

isle of man is a fab place manxtatt - used to visit family there alot

fab pics all - my camera broke last christmas so i didnt get any xmas pics :sad1:

We didn't have a camera as such last Christmas, hence fewer pics than my usual amount. Can't wait until this Christmas!!!! :banana:

Bob xoxoxox

OOoo nice pics!

I think i may purchase a few xmas dec at DLP in Oct......

I cant wait untill have get our own place and have out first xmas....... soo excited... i cant wait to buy all new dec's.... we've had the same ones for years here.

Does anyone else keep the same ones or do you buy new ones every year?

OOoo nice pics!

I cant wait untill have get our own place and have out first xmas....... soo excited... i cant wait to buy all new dec's.... we've had the same ones for years here.

We keep them for a few yrs then buy new ones.
We always tend to go for the same colours though as I love red and gold at Christmas - especially red

OOoo nice pics!

Sadly, same ones constantly here. Can't wait to decorate my own place at Christmas!

Bob xoxoxox

I had a very small Xmas tree last year it was from poundland...ill see if can find a photo of it.

We are sooooooooooooo excited about christmas this year, it might have something to do with staying in a pink hotel!!!! ;) :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter