It's a Small World with a Magical Kingdom -We are Home

First stage of journey is over. We left Scotland at 7pm this evening, landed in gatwick at 8.20pm got to hotel room at around 9.30pm. Kids are all v excited about tomorrow so much that they r still not sleeping! With the exception of dd2 she was great on flight and went to bed like a wee angel. Tomorrow is a long day so need to settle down for the night now .

We have free wifi at our beach break so making the most of it. It's hot hot but we are having a really magical time don't want to spoil anything from trip report but our first 7 days have been wonderful filled with lots of excitement, pool breaks, park visits and a few shopping trips. Dd2 has settled down really well now and is coping with the heat now she struggle at first wee lamb. That's all for now folks, time to put children to bed after a lovely day at the beach.

Hi - just caught up with your TR. Couldn't resists seeing that we are from the same corner of the world!

Can't wait to hear how your holiday went!

Hey everyone, we are home :sad2:. Still trying to get organised with the unpacking and catch up with the :laundy: will get there eventually. We had a really wonderful time at WDW, kids just loved it and we loved seeing the joy in their wee faces. I am trying to figure out how to get a link to my trip report on here :confused3 which I am about to start, hopefully will get the travels days done. I have got a ticker appearing as well which looks great but sadly is not accurate we have no ticker now :sad1:

So once I have uploaded the pics and figured out how to put a link on come over and see how our wonderful vacation turned out :thumbsup2

:)
Looking forward to hearing about it!:cool1:

We had an really fantastic time haven't had the opportunity since we returned to get onto DIS, now I have some time. Dowloading the photos then hoping to get the first couple of days completed :)

Hi - just caught up with your TR. Couldn't resists seeing that we are from the same corner of the world!

Can't wait to hear how your holiday went!

:welcome: haven't had the opportunity to get going with my TR since coming home, now have some spare time to get started. I've quickly checked out the beginning of your TR from your last visit looks like you all had a wonderful time. I had to chuckle at the first day when you were all up bright and earlier :rotfl: You will see some similiar things contained in our TR :goodvibes

I have started yey :cool1: Now the fun part starts by me figuring our how to put a link on my prt, I am reading up again on how to do this :rotfl: Not very good with IT but I will get it eventually :rotfl2: So if you want to pop over we have titled it "all good things come to those who wait - July 2010"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter