It's a Small World with a Magical Kingdom -We are Home

Can't believe it my last post is not here :confused3:confused3:confused3 That's frustrating as it took me ages. I thought you would like to hear about how packing is going, whats left to still do and just a wee reminder about how many days until we arrive in the magical place :banana::banana:

But ............................ I am just catching up so no time at the moment to post again but I will leave you with

14 days

I am here, getting caught up--not sure how I missed the updates.

I imagine it is a relief to have all the passports. :thumbsup2 Love all the clothes you got!

So cute you are "training" the kids! It is true though, because even with young ones, they have to walk from the stroller parking and through the queues. We have trying to do the same thing with DD. And I encouraged some of the bigger kids in our group to start walking too to prepare. :rolleyes1

I cannot believe you only have 14 days!! How exciting!!!! party:

Oh good luck to you! TWO Weeks TWO Weeks! YAY!!! :yay: So much fun to prepare for! I am thrilled for you.

I can't wait to hear more. I look forward to your final notes before you take flight across the Atlantic!!! I am going to be laughing that I will be arriving in your neck of the woods the first of August! ;)

I am here, getting caught up--not sure how I missed the updates.

I imagine it is a relief to have all the passports. :thumbsup2 Love all the clothes you got!

So cute you are "training" the kids! It is true though, because even with young ones, they have to walk from the stroller parking and through the queues. We have trying to do the same thing with DD. And I encouraged some of the bigger kids in our group to start walking too to prepare. :rolleyes1

I cannot believe you only have 14 days!! How exciting!!!! party:

Getting the passports sorted out was something less to concern about, ticked that part off in plenty time :) We are still packing. I always wonder why it takes so long when you are going but seems to be out of way much quicker when you come back. It is a very busy house at the moment between packing, children being off school for the summer and our DD2 has her first birthday on saturday :goodvibes

Your trip will be here before you know it :banana:

Oh good luck to you! TWO Weeks TWO Weeks! YAY!!! :yay: So much fun to prepare for! I am thrilled for you.

I can't wait to hear more. I look forward to your final notes before you take flight across the Atlantic!!! I am going to be laughing that I will be arriving in your neck of the woods the first of August! ;)

It is busy busy busy in our household that mad pre holiday phase :goodvibes Like you, we have a birthday celebration before we go, DD2 has her first birthday on saturday so that will be a busy day. Not thinking about 1st August :sad2: we will be home and very tired. Hopefully our weather gets back to what it was before the children stopped school, we had lovely dry sunny, warm weather but since Friday (first day of the school holidays) it has been raining and a lot colder.

Single digit announcement coming up :banana:

Well busy times have been had in our household and will probably be that way until we head to the airport next Wednesday evening -wow can't believe that it is next week :cheer2:

Packing is still an ongoing situation, most of the ironing has all been done it is just a few tops and the like. We have cases and bags in all the bedrooms which I add to every day when I remember something. We hope to have that all completed by Sunday evening so that Monday & Tuesday evenings can be spent having disney fun with the kids :yay: Working does get in the way sometimes :rotfl:

Birthday celebrations are ongoing. We have DD2's on saturday she is one. This week our DN is celebrating her bday and two DN's have celebrations too. We will miss DN celebration on 15th, our other DN is having an early eighteen celebration this week. I can offically announce that :sad1: we will not be having a birthday celebation in MK with DSIL, DBIL, DN & DN on 15th but we will have a treat at goofy's candy store for him :thumbsup2

Single figures have arrived 8 days party:

Single figures have arrived 8 days party:

GET HAPPY!!!! YAY! How fun the final week's countdown is here!!!! :yay:

Hope it all goes well and you enjoy the pre-trip excitement! Looking forward to hearing all about the birthday and the final days!

I am sure the weather will be "different" from Edinburgh... :laughing:

Will you be back by the 6th of August?

GET HAPPY!!!! YAY! How fun the final week's countdown is here!!!! :yay:

Hope it all goes well and you enjoy the pre-trip excitement! Looking forward to hearing all about the birthday and the final days!

I am sure the weather will be "different" from Edinburgh... :laughing:

Will you be back by the 6th of August?

I'm just about to do an update, birthday was a great day. Sadly we will be home by 6th August :sad1:

It is official no more packing to do :yay: Well with the exception of the children's entertainment for the plane journey. The last minute charge of DS's, DVD players and cameras just before they get zapped on the plane.

Tonight the kids watched Alvin and the Chipmunks and Scooby Doo. Whilst mum and dad organised the passports, papers and money.

So Final Plans look like:

Thursday 15th July – arrive POR, trip to DTD, visit to Earl of Sandwich.
16th July – MK - ADR at CRT for 8:05am ADR @ the Plaza for 1:50pm.
17th July – Typhoon Lagoon then Mickey’s Backyard BBQ
18th July – DHS - ADT Disney Beachclub Resort for Goofy’s Beach Club Bash Breakfast. ADR at Hollywood n Vine for 4:30pm.
19th July – No definite plans for this day we will take it as it comes but I’m sure we head into a park at some point and there will also be some time to do some shopping.
20th July – (dare I say it :rotfl: US)
21st July - AK - ADR California Grill 9:00pm
22nd July - 24th July - Battery Recharge Clearwater Beach

Continued in next post ..............................

This all looks great!!! I am so excited for you. You are going to have a wonderful time!!!! Well I will be in Edinburgh from August 6th - 14th! I don't know if you live anywhere near where we will be (in Old Town) but I am there just seeing theater and watching my DH's students perform! If it might work out maybe we could meet! That would be funny -- a trans-atlantic DIS meet! :rotfl: Anyhow, have a swell time!!!! ENJOY the FL weather. I will very much be looking forward to my Scottish excursion next! Looking forward to the final hours of your pre-trip planning!!!!! popcorn::

Didn't want to lose my last update so thought best to split into two. Before I go into the final 7 day plans let me tell you about DD2 Birthday. She was one on saturday and had a very busy day. Think DD1 and DS were more excitied about this than she was, they loved blowing up balloons and putting up banners for her :love: Once the birthday morning was over with we headed along to the local hall for a bounce party. The older kids got to run around, play on the bouncy castle and play some party games, whilst DD2 crawled around. She was a spoilt girl and had a great time :goodvibes

Last seven days look like

25th July - head back to Orlando check into Hilton DTD, spent evening at DTD
26th July - (Dare I say it again :rotfl: US IOA)
27th July - Epcot - ADT Akershus for breakfast and ADR Le Cellier 1:30pm )cheddar cheese soup calls, I keep reading about it so have to give it a try:thumbsup2)
28th July - Blizzard Beach
29th July - MK- ADR Crystal Palace 12:00 - then kids have ADR at BBB for 5:00pm
30th July -Still undecided which park to do but I am sure there will be some shopping fitted it

I am about to run out of battery so posting before that happens, check out the spelling mistakes!!

This all looks great!!! I am so excited for you. You are going to have a wonderful time!!!! Well I will be in Edinburgh from August 6th - 14th! I don't know if you live anywhere near where we will be (in Old Town) but I am there just seeing theater and watching my DH's students perform! If it might work out maybe we could meet! That would be funny -- a trans-atlantic DIS meet! :rotfl: Anyhow, have a swell time!!!! ENJOY the FL weather. I will very much be looking forward to my Scottish excursion next! Looking forward to the final hours of your pre-trip planning!!!!! popcorn::

A DIS trans-atlantic meet wouldn't that be a good idea, we don't llive close to Edinburgh though :goodvibes Sounds like you will be in Edinburgh during the Tattoo fantastic. You will have wonderul time then it will be really jumping with lots of entertainment, street shows and comedy entertainment :thumbsup2

What an excited household kids cannot believe that it's only one more sleep in their own beds then we will be on the road :woohoo:

We are almost at our departure date :woohoo: Those final days before we head over the atlantic to the magical place of WDW :love:

Our final night at home was this evening and now that the kids are all tucked up in bed, the bags/cases have been finally closed, the plane bags have been packed and the final check over complete it will soon be time to hit the road :cheer2:

Tomorrow evening we have our stop over in London for the night pre departure from Gatwick airport on Thursday morning. Our schedule for tomorrow is to get the house in ship shape, do some last minute shopping and have cleaned bathed children all ready for the first plane trip. This will be just a mini one as it will only be a one hour max flight.

2 days until we have landed in then we will be heading over to "Its a Small World" with a Magicial Kingdom to explore party:

Have a great time! Hard to believe your trip is here!!

:dancer:
:dancer: :dancer:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

We are still a bit shell shocked that tonight we leave our house :woohoo: I will take pictures when I am away and have my passporter in hand to log all the details I want to remember. I have got intentions to do a TR but it's the time factor so it may take a while :rotfl: Look forward to catching up on your PTR when I get back to hear about your pre-trip run up :goodvibes

Well it has finally arrived

1 day to go yey yey yey

This will be my last post until we have landed in sunny Florida, we will be their real soon busy busy busy must dash now x

Well it has finally arrived

1 day to go yey yey yey

This will be my last post until we have landed in sunny Florida, we will be their real soon busy busy busy must dash now x

Oh I do hope you have such a wonderful time!!! Enjoy every minute!! :goodvibes

A DIS trans-atlantic meet wouldn't that be a good idea, we don't llive close to Edinburgh though :goodvibes Sounds like you will be in Edinburgh during the Tattoo fantastic. You will have wonderul time then it will be really jumping with lots of entertainment, street shows and comedy entertainment :thumbsup2

What an excited household kids cannot believe that it's only one more sleep in their own beds then we will be on the road :woohoo:

Oh nuts! Well, I will enjoy my time over on your side hopefully as much as you will enjoy yourself over here! :thumbsup2

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I am so EXCITED for you!!! You leave soon! I know what you mean about having to go through and make sure all the DS's are charged up. My kids never remember to charge them, so I have to take the initiative. I hope you have a lot of fun, and I can't wait to hear about your trip!!!!ENJOY IT!!!!!!!

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter