It's a Small World with a Magical Kingdom -We are Home

Darn your pictures got deleted!! Hope you and yours are doing well! :goodvibes

Hi we are getting really excited about our trip. You would think we would had everything decided by now but we are still planning stuff :idea: Since our darling children have arrived we have chosen to stay off site so this trip want to make the most of our stay in disney so we daily have a discussion :goodvibes

Oh nuts on your pics being deleted!! I hate it when that happens :headache:, and sometimes I do this to myself!!! :laughing:

Wow, I am just under two months until our trip and you trip just behind! It is coming up quickly, isn't it!!?? :goodvibes

We are getting so close to that two month mark :yay::yay: Getting really really exciting now and we still daily decide that we may want to add this and this and this :confused3 I always wonder if we will every not be like that when planning our trips. I have had lots on so it feels as though I'm neglecting our pre trip :sad2: Hoping to keep on tops of things :thumbsup2

You know it will be here before you know it! These weeks sometime make the trip seem so far off, but then before you know it Two months turns into two weeks! :thumbsup2

Your trip is coming up so quickly!! Have you started packing/group things together?

It's getting really close we are heading towards the 50 day mark :woohoo: I have organised all the children's clothes and noted down what things I need to look out or pick up for them. Haven't thought about DH or myself so I need to sort out this area. I have managed to take some photos again so I will get these posted :thumbsup2

I’ve been MIA for a while but back on track again :thumbsup2 Been promising a shopping update for a while and I’m on it now :banana: Firstly thought would post on what has been happening.......... Well DD2 passport arrived so we are all sorted out on that front for travelling :woohoo: The final payments are going to be made in a few days and that will be us all paid up :cheer2: We have ordered our travellers cheques they are due to arrive this week. Our final itinerary has been all printed out this just needs to be laminated.

Those pictures that I have been promising :jumping1:

:beach: Starting off with some beach wear for the children. Our theme started when DD1 got a wonderful present for her birthday from DSIL so the rest followed on. I daren’t post my beachwear that would be a shocker :scared1:

DSCF8512.jpg
DSCF8496.jpg

Some more swimwear and swim shoes. (Disney dress was bought in our last trip, DD2 wasn’t around at that point so hasn’t got a match)
DSCF8514.jpg
DSCF8517.jpg
DSCF8498.jpg

Some outfits, not sure what days they will be wearing these yet

DSCF8511.jpg
DSCF8519.jpg

DSCF8515.jpg

DSCF8506.jpg

DSIL went easter shopping and I came across these shorts to match:cool1:
DSCF8505.jpg

Coloured coordinated hats
DSCF8495.jpg

DD1 got these for her birthday and loves to walk around the house with them on not ventured out yet the new sparkle won’t last long after this :scared1:
DSCF8494.jpg

Still to do:
Look out the cases.
More shopping for DH and Me.
Finish off Kids Flight Packs.
Decide on final touring plans for parks, print and laminate.

Lastly its only 65 days until we fly out to London party:party:

Love all the clothes!! I can not believe you have some lelli kelli shoe's. That is all I hear about because they play the commercial for them over and over. Can't wait, it is getting closer every day!!

Love all the clothes!! I can not believe you have some lelli kelli shoe's. That is all I hear about because they play the commercial for them over and over. Can't wait, it is getting closer every day!!

At the moment the best thing is the lelli kelli mobile phone which has lovely eyeshadow and lipgloss inside! Our adverts start in the winter just in time for the spring arriving very cleverly thought out :) Hope your baby bump is behaving :goodvibes

Today has been exciting :) For two reasons. Firstly the postman who normally delivers around midday knocked on the front at DMIL and asked if either me of DH would be home as he had a special delivery for us. What could this be :confused3 I firstly was curious about what was contained in the special delivery which had arrived. Then it dawned on me, how could I forget.............................................. it was our travellers cheques :banana::banana:

Secondly today we made the final payments :cheer2::cheer2: What a good feeling when you have paid in full :yay::yay::yay:

We just have to contend with two issues before we get to the world. We just keep crossing our fingers about this ash cloud which keeps causing chaos to air travel in the UK :scared1: and we need to contend with BA striking :scared1: There is planned strikes taking place in June so hoping that they reach a resolution before July and that ballot papers are not out again.

62 days until we depart for Disney party:

So it has been a lovely weekend and we made the most of the sunshine :laundy: I know sad that it may sound you need to take these rare opportunties when you can :rotfl: It is getting to that time when you start thinking about what you need to look out for the trip, is there anything that the kids still need, what about our beach days, what still needs to be looked out, writing your packing checklist and looking out the cases :banana: As the sun shone on us all weekend the garden was full of fresh clean holiday clothes :yay: They need to be ironed now but that is a task you don't mind when it is for a trip the world :cheer2:

53 days till we land in Orlando :cheer2::cheer2:

This weekend again the weather was lovely so we made the most of the sunshine :) Once dancing and football was over on saturday the sun shone for the rest of the day, well there was one shower but it did feel like florida and dried up very quickly :cool1:

The last of the purchases for the kids were made this weekend. New trainers for DS, DD1 got just one more swimming costume and DD2 got a pink sun hat and two sets of shorts to match up with t-shirts that she has. That just leaves some small things for dh and I.

I need to plan what the packing will look like as we are staying in a hotel in London the night before we fly out. There will need to be a bag packed with the clothing and essentials for the next days travels. I can feel lists coming on to make sure that everything is planned for :thumbsup2 We printed out all the essential travel paperwork so that it is all together for filing in a binder to take away.

We have the children in training for our visit :goodvibes As well as keeping DD2 up past 6:00pm!! We have been walking with the older two to get them trained up for our long walks around disney. Despite the moans and groans and can I get lifted, why did you not bring a puschair for me (DD1) they are doing really well :banana: DD1 has not realised that we will have a puschair for her with us.

Just thought I would share .................................................
39 days to go:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

LOL about the children in training for Disney. I know what you mean. I have to get mine walking a little more, and staying up later as well. It's coming up soon!!

LOL about the children in training for Disney. I know what you mean. I have to get mine walking a little more, and staying up later as well. It's coming up soon!!

I know I have read when you are going but can't quite remember what month are you travelling in? Can you fit in a ptr?

Joining in! Your kids are adorable! Love the pics from past trips. Your dining choices sound great. We got the Kitchen sink one time when the kids were little. They were too young to help put a dent in it. We'll try again next trip. It will be our lunch so we should be able to finish it.
Your trip is so close! Oh, you'll be there on my birthday.

:wave2:
Joining in! Your kids are adorable! Love the pics from past trips. Your dining choices sound great. We got the Kitchen sink one time when the kids were little. They were too young to help put a dent in it. We'll try again next trip. It will be our lunch so we should be able to finish it.
Your trip is so close! Oh, you'll be there on my birthday.

:wave2: great to have you here. We are not sure how the kitchen sink will go down may be way too much for us to eat but worth a go :goodvibes

We are getting really close and can't believe still got lots of packing to do and not enough weekends left :scared1:

Time is ticking!! Before you know it, you will be in WDW! :cool1::cool1::cool1: We are not going until September. Still trying to decide if I am going to do a TR or not. I guess I will decide after the trip. Guess What? I found out that I am having another GIRL!! I am so excited that Mia will have a sister. I am also glad because I had gotten rid of all my boy stuff. It was all worn out anyway after going through three boys, one right after the other. I will let you know if I decide to do a TR! Can't wait until yours!:goodvibes

Time is ticking!! Before you know it, you will be in WDW! :cool1::cool1::cool1: We are not going until September. Still trying to decide if I am going to do a TR or not. I guess I will decide after the trip. Guess What? I found out that I am having another GIRL!! I am so excited that Mia will have a sister. I am also glad because I had gotten rid of all my boy stuff. It was all worn out anyway after going through three boys, one right after the other. I will let you know if I decide to do a TR! Can't wait until yours!:goodvibes

17 days and counting :woohoo: I am not sure if I will manage to fit a TR in but will give it a go. Sort of MIA on my PTR just now. You'll be in WDW soon to the next few months will fly by, not too quick though as that will mean we are home :sad2: Lovely news about Mia being a big sister :goodvibes Your boys will love having another wee sister :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter