IT`S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE...COCKTAILS, STEAKS AND CAKES..11 JOLLY HOLIDAY NIGHTS @ RPR-DEC 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful trip report! Christmas is a wonderful time to visit the parks. I was inspired by you to try RPR for the first time in Dec & we did enjoy it's proximity to the parks. But for our next visit in '21, you've inspired me to attempt to drive the Orlando area therefore we won't be staying on property during our time visiting Universal. Especially because there's 5 of us traveling this time instead of the usual party of 3, I think we'll save a bit by trying the car rental thing. We'll see! I'll be re-reading your trip reports for tips on off property dining in the Universal area.

I’m so glad to hear you enjoyed your trip, and delighted you’re going to spread your wings some more!!

There is so much to see out there beyond the parks, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it a lot.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments along the way, and hope to see you on the next one too :wave2:

Thanks for another awesome trip report! I hope we can meet up again in May. It looks like I’ll be in DC most of the week of the 25th, but otherwise I should be around. Cheers!

Yep, hope we can meet up again too!!

We arrive May 4th and leave the 27th, so we will be going to St Augustine at some point. Looking forward to it already.......

And thank you, always glad to hear you enjoyed reading along... :wave2:

Just an AWESOME trip report Carole!!!!!!!!!!!!! The time and effort you put into these TR's is appreciated by many:flower3:

And....You had Wisconsin White Cheddar cheese on your flight back home :thumbsup2

lol......I did think of you when I saw that cheese.........:rotfl:

Thanks Lori.......I’m so happy you enjoyed it, and thank you for your lovely comments along the way.......always enjoyed reading them......:wave2:

Thank you for the great report, as usual! We leave for a week at Portofino in two weeks, so I think May/June, so I might be emotionally ready to read your next report by then!

Carole, thank you for taking the time to write such lovely trip reports. It gives me such a nice escape from my normal day to day. You write so nicely and the pictures are nothing short of fantastic. Looking forward to the next report! :love:

Thank you for the great report, as usual! We leave for a week at Portofino in two weeks, so I think May/June, so I might be emotionally ready to read your next report by then!

Oh I hear you ::yes::...….and your trip is in 2 weeks!!!

I`m sure you`ll have the best time and it should be a little warmer by then than it has been recently.....

Thank you, I`m happy you enjoyed it, and thank you for joining along with it, always happy to see your posts......see you on the next one hopefully.....and have a wonderful trip......:wave2:

Carole, thank you for taking the time to write such lovely trip reports. It gives me such a nice escape from my normal day to day. You write so nicely and the pictures are nothing short of fantastic. Looking forward to the next report! :love:

You are so welcome Minnie17...….I am so happy to read that you enjoyed it so much...….

And thank you for your lovely comments along the way, I`ve enjoyed seeing your posts.….and yes, look forward to seeing you on the May trip report...... :wave2:

Always an enjoyable read,Carole! Really appreciate the time and effort you put into your reports-they're a nice little treat,so thank you!

Always an enjoyable read,Carole! Really appreciate the time and effort you put into your reports-they're a nice little treat,so thank you!

Thanks so much Owlpost…....:flower3:

I do love writing them, so it`s a lot of fun for me too, but so glad you enjoyed it...….

And hope to see you on the May one too.......:wave2:

Lovely report Carole, as always! I am in the same boat with my older boys, so happy when they want to vacation with me! The youngest and I are heading to Portofino on Friday, since she's only 8 I have a bit of time left with her. This will be both of our first time at Mardi Gras so I am hoping she gets picked to ride on a float!

I had to take a few moments (days)to comment.😢
Another wonderful trip report, cannot WAIT until the next report starts.

Always love the photos (those from your Ipad weren't bad at all), food, family and fun in all of your reports.:sunny:

Without my glasses I can`t read or worse

I think I resemble the "or worse" part of that statement.

Not sure who is more disappointed when your trip ends, you or us, your readers. You bring so much life to every report and I plan to put your tips to good use this trip. I am not forgetting my book this time.

Cannot wait until you start your pre-trip report for March.

I always look forward to your trip reports

I’m your biggest fan!

(not to be confused with the actress in the 1990 Misery movie )

Thank you for another great report! I love all the detail and heart you put into them. I so look forward to your May report and am happy you had a wonderful time with your family.

Lovely report Carole, as always! I am in the same boat with my older boys, so happy when they want to vacation with me! The youngest and I are heading to Portofino on Friday, since she's only 8 I have a bit of time left with her. This will be both of our first time at Mardi Gras so I am hoping she gets picked to ride on a float!

Thanks crabbymom......isn’t it the best when they still want to join us!!! We love it......

Oh I do hope she gets to ride a float this year! She’ll have so much fun......and yes, they grow up so quickly.....

Have a wonderful time at Mardi Gras and Portofino too, it’s such a beautiful hotel......and thank you, I’m so glad you enjoyed reading along........see you on the next one hopefully......:wave2:

Just a quick THANK YOU for all the time you put into these reports - a big fan!

mnmmoney........and thank you too!!!

I love writing them and always glad to read your comments......look forward to seeing you on the next one hopefully....... :wave2:

I had to take a few moments (days)to comment.😢
Another wonderful trip report, cannot WAIT until the next report starts.

Always love the photos (those from your Ipad weren't bad at all), food, family and fun in all of your reports.:sunny:

awwww........Thank you!!!

I‘ve so enjoyed your comments along the way and I’m thrilled you enjoyed it so much.......

I think I’m so spoiled with high quality pictures from Tom, I’m terribly critical of any other pictures.......I think my phone takes better pictures, but still nowhere near as good as his......I see them as grainy and not as defined.......but, yes, I’m being picky!

Next trip report is just around the corner and I’ll be thrilled to see you there too....... :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter