"It doesn't count as Thanksgiving dinner if I don't get to eat [blank]"

My aunt's pistachio salad. Doesn't matter if we've ordered food from the local grocery store to bring home or done it all at home for both Thanksgiving and Christmas pistachio salad always appears.

Dressing/Stuffing ( we do Thanksgiving at DH's Sister , not sure how she does it).
Also Wegman's Cranberry Orange Relish. I can take or leave Turkey. When my Mom & Aunt did Thanksgiving they'd also have a Ham & I would eat it over Turkey.

Last edited:
😄😄😄. I am thinking of getting the Christmas Tree version for our extended family Christmas party if it's in the Store.

I usually buy the butter Christmas tree too. And the butter bunny at Easter. Keller’s used to have a butter lamb at Easter but changed it to a bunny about 5 years ago.

I really didn’t notice at first. Where is Butter Justin’s left hand and what’s he doing to those pandas?

I can’t make up my mind about what the Butter Pandas’ eyes and expressions are saying.
Silent cry for help...just like the rest of us, eh. ;)

Dressing for me. Okay, to clarify -- dressing that's been baked and stored in the fridge, snuck out in golf-ball sized bites, eaten cold. Yes, I AM that person.

Kids (now grown) would say apple pie. I'd love to just make pumpkin, but they insist on apple. And DH likes my fresh pumpkin pie over canned. Sigh. And I'm still using a cane from my knee replacement. DD's coming home from college and says she'll help.

Dressing/Stuffing ( we do Thanksgiving at DH's Sister , not sure how she does it).
Also Wegman's Cranberry Orange Relish. I can take or leave Turkey. When my Mom & Aunt did Thanksgiving they'd also have a Ham & I would eat it over Turkey.
We always had both turkey and ham, when we were hosting 20+ family members. Now, it's only turkey. One year we had turkey, ham, and tofurkey - I was glad I have a big oven.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter