Is this enough money

You all need to back off about punctuation and the way things are phrased. Different people have different challenges. If you can't understand it, then move on. No need to be negative.

Exactly. Grammar police are out in full force. Rude and condescending. OP has addressed that she has difficulty communicating in the past. If people don’t understand the question, they are free to ask for clarification or move along. Providing grammar lessons with alternate sentence structures? Unbelievable.

OP, I understood what you were asking :). I think $50 would be perfect to set aside.

Last edited:
I think some people are just trying to be annoying on thise thread....

Anyways... Tink, if you're not planning on buying anything but want it as a just in case that should be enough.
Personally I barely buy anything anymore and honestly it feels good to not bring home a ton of stuff.

People are not trying to be annoying.
Not everyone reads every post to realize the challenges that each poster faces.
They only know this particular post was very hard to understand and follow and OP even contradicted their self.
Do they want clutter or do they not?
So people were trying to get clarification and at the same time, point out how it could have been done from the start.

People are not trying to be annoying.
Not everyone reads every post to realize the challenges that each poster faces.
They only know this particular post was very hard to understand and follow and OP even contradicted their self.
Do they want clutter or do they not?
So people were trying to get clarification and at the same time, point out how it could have been done from the start.

To me the first post while didn't necessarily"look pretty" was actually easily understood by myself anyways.
Basically OP wanted to know if she doesn't PLAN on buying anything would $50 be enough money for incidentals or something small that she ended up wanting.
Then suddenly some posters were very much so trolling in my opinion just to fluster OP.
So then OP contradicted herself just to appease people.
I'm pretty sure she meant what she asked in the first post not what she started turning it into in future posts.
So to make it clear.... If she does not PLAN on purchasing anything would $50 be enough as a just in case.
I'll give an example.... I did not plan on someone talking on their phone paying no attention to where they were going run into me while I had a tray of food which then went all over my shirt but once it happened I needed to purchase a shirt to wear for the rest of the day.
Or when I go to a concert and don't PLAN on buying merch but suddenly I see something I cannot live without.
Its a good thing I had some extra cash on hand for those situations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter