Is this enough money

Only you know your spending habits and can answer that. Form me it would be fine, I would not really be buying anything there to bring back.

That would be more than enough for us. We rarely buy souvenirs and, when we do they, they rarely cost more than $15 - $20.

I think it would be more than enough as long as drinks, snacks, meals, tickets, Transportation are all covered.
Personally, I don't spend more than $20 extra per day in the parks when everything else is covered.

Keep in mind that, although ice water is free, bottled water and cokes cost you once you've used your snack credits.
If you're a soda drinker, factor that in.

Souvenirs can add to more clutter in the house

Then just don't plan on buying any souvenirs. I don't think any of us can tell you how much money is "enough". Souvenirs come in all different prices. You can spend $5 on magnets or $500 on artwork. If you don't want clutter to bring home, don't buy anything. There is no reason to buy something you don't need.

That should be more than enough...not to mention if you see something you want there and don’t have the money for it at that moment, chances are you’ll see it again somewhere else on property or you can order it online.

The answer to this question is highly personal and dependent on your disposable income and how important souvenirs are for you. Technically, with meals and tickets covered, you don't have to spend any more money. If you want some snacks or drinks between meals, then you may want to budget $15-$20 per person. If you want souvenirs, then you can spend from a few bucks to hundreds or thousands, if you really wanted.

It just depends on what souvenirs your are looking to buy. We usually don't purchase souvenirs, and if we do, they are low cost. If I wasn't paying for meals or tickets, I'd probably bring in the $50 in case I wanted snacks like popcorn or a mickey bar, and for drinks. I'd bring it in the form of a credit card, so that I wouldn't be out that money if lost or stolen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!