Is FOP still a tough FP at 60 days?

My advice is keep trying... We were there in August and wanted to ride it for a second time so I checked and checked and was able to score a last minute one

I was wondering about this. Is this a new policy? I read on another website that Disney sees a split stay as two different reservations. I would love to hear if it works for you! Thanks!

I was in a similar boat as the OP - I have a one night stay at all star movies (room only) followed by 5 nights (package) at yatch club. My window openned 60 days before the check-in at all star movies and on that day I was able to select fast passes for all of the days that my package tickets were valid (not my check-in date, which was room only, but the 5 days after). I was able to get FOP for with wide selection for the am, day 6 of my trip.

We book our trip last min, probably a month and half . We didn't start looking at fp until maybe 30 days in, we were able to score it for several days , than we cancel what we didn't need , a lot of people cancel their FP , so keep checking

Lucky! I was on right at 5 am (7am WDW time) I check in Nov 11 too, my AK day is Nov 13. Nothing to be had, I needed 5. My saving grace (albeit expensive option) was that I booked the AK ultimate VIP tour which gives us 5 FPs to the popular rides - EE, dinosaur, safari, navi river ride, FOP, river of lights! Thankful I will get to go on all the rides even though it cost us

60 days for us today (checkin on November 11). Was online promptly at 7am EDT and was able to get 4 FOP FP for late afternoon on Day 63 (November 14).

i was on today for 11/12 right at 7am ET, was not able to get FOP.

Man, that stinks. Especially after researching so hard on this.

I realize this is no consolation, but just wanted to say thanks for starting this thread, because the information here sure let me know exactly what to do for our best shot to get FPs

It was our FP day yesterday & I managed to get for NR on our first AK day & FOP on our next AK day which is a week later.
We are still planning on trying to get on FOP during EMH.
Good luck everyone & keep trying.

i was also nervous on our FP day (last Saturday). What i did was really look at the plan for the 6 days we were going to be there. I picked several different times that we could possibly go and gave everyone in our party had a day to try for FOP for. We were limited on times because we had a wedding in the middle of the trip and i wasn't changing some hard to get ADRs. I really wanted day 2 but figured i wouldn't get that. So at 7am Saturday am everyone was on their phones/computers and tried for FOP fp first and NRJ second. I was the only one to get FOP and i was trying for day 6, the last day of our trip and i needed morning since some of us had to be back for the Tragical Express back to reality. I could hear everyone yelling from where ever they were in the house.... HEY NO FAIR...FP ALL GONE, WHAT?? LOL It worked ok, not our preferred time but we were willing to adjust our schedule. We did get NRJ and ROL for the 2nd night so not a total loss. If you want FP for both you have to go 2 days anyway. It really stinks for someone going for a long weekend or someone who can't change plans. Oh and there were 6 in our party and booked all 6 at once.

Yesterday morning I tried to book FP+ for FOP promptly at 7 am for Nov 16. There were none available even though this day 4 of my trip! I go to Disney 1-2 times per year so I will just wait until next trip.

Woke up this morning around 5:30, grabbed a cup of coffee. logged on to change the time of my River Na'vi FP and there it was -- the elusive golden ticket at Day 55. Even had my choice of times, 9:30 qnd 4:05. Nice surprise when I wasn't even trying to get FoP.

Woke up this morning around 5:30, grabbed a cup of coffee. logged on to change the time of my River Na'vi FP and there it was -- the elusive golden ticket at Day 55. Even had my choice of times, 9:30 qnd 4:05. Nice surprise when I wasn't even trying to get FoP.

I keep hoping this'll happen to me since we lost our FOP for rescheduling (IRMA!)... checking a few times a day, but not able to constantly refresh. Keeping my fingers crossed, we've got just over 2 weeks to find one!

I was able to get two days of FP+ for FoP today when I booked our FP. I went out to the end of our trip and no problem! We were able to ride 3 times in August and loved it!

I just got a Fp for October 31 in the late morning. Seemed like there were more times then that open.

Yay! Was able to get FOP for 11/14, 11/16 and for 11/18 this evening. The husbeast is going to be so happy when I tell him. He was a little sad we couldn't score one FOP fastpass during our booking window.

They released a bunch more FP times! I was able to get one for 11/12! yippee so now even though I am doing the Ultimate AK VIP tour, now i will have a chance to try FOP 2 times that day! YIPEE hope it's a good ride and not too overly stimulating for motion, etc... (hubby has a hard time with simulation rides)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter