Is April YOUR Giraffe too?

Ok. Someone needs to bring April more food. She's eating off the floor. Come on. That baby's hungry!!

Ok. Someone needs to bring April more food. She's eating off the floor. Come on. That baby's hungry!!

I'm sure there is food in their off camera food container. I think we forget they are wild animals and so yes there could very well be food available in a bowl and she is choosing to eat what is on the floor. I know my dog does. Food in a perfectly clean bowl and he'd rather eat the stuff off the floor.

That is hay she's thrown on the floor. Her feeder and waterer are out of view of the camera. It is obvious to anyone watching the animals are well cared for and none of them are hungry.

I've been watching since February! I keep a window open on my laptop to check on her in the evening, and check frequently during the day on my phone. I thought for sure she was going to give birth last weekend. DP even figured out how to stream the site on our tv. I hope we're home when the time comes so we can do that for the birth. (Yes, we're both just a little obsessed!) :magnify:

Well April, I won. My baby was born at 8:03 CST. Still rooting for you, momma!

~*~*~*~Congratulations!~*~*~*~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter