Is April YOUR Giraffe too?

Is she having a second one cause her belly keeps moving around like there's something else in there!

Not a giraffe expert by any stretch of the imagination..... but wouldn't that be her uterus contracting back down to size?

Not a giraffe expert by any stretch of the imagination..... but wouldn't that be her uterus contracting back down to size?

I don't honestly know but it's almost like something like rolling and stretching. If it is another one, it's probably saying - finally more room. Lol

I was watching her walk around last night and thought to myself "this is it." But there have been other times when I've thought that, and it was a looooong week so I went to bed and slept late. My kids woke me up to let me that the baby had been born! They saw it on twitter.

I was just watching and Oliver was pacing and looking at the baby, then the baby wandered over to Oliver's pen and they were looking at each other through the screen. I hope someone was there to get pictures! Such a cute little family.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter