Iron Maiden Fantasmic.

AxlRose330

Helping Twilight Sparkle win the crown since 2013
This is kinda weird. But when I was watching Fantasmic in August 2008 I was thinking of how awesome it would be with Iron Maiden playing in the background. Imagine how killer that would be(no pun intended). Bruce Dickinson would come out on the boats while singing "Powerslave" and when Mickey fights the Dragon they could play "Flash of the Blade". I think that that would be the most Rockin thing EVER! Fantasmic: Featuring Iron Maiden. Has anybody else had any Crazy ideas like this? What do you think?

This is kinda weird. But when I was watching Fantasmic in August 2008 I was thinking of how awesome it would be with Iron Maiden playing in the background. Imagine how killer that would be(no pun intended). Bruce Dickinson would come out on the boats while singing "Powerslave" and when Mickey fights the Dragon they could play "Flash of the Blade". I think that that would be the most Rockin thing EVER! Fantasmic: Featuring Iron Maiden. Has anybody else had any Crazy ideas like this? What do you think?

No that would not be cool to most...most people dont even know who Iron Maiden are...I grew up in the 80's and I couldnt tell you a single song they sing...of course I cant stand Kiss or most heavy metal groups...I did enjoy the hair bands of the 80's though, some of them...

I dont think Mickey and Iron Maiden are a good combination....JMHO

Not it would ever happen, yeah it would be cool.

And if you've never heard Iron Maiden, how can you form an opinion one way or another? ;)

You could always just wear your ipod during the show and cue up some Iron Maiden when the show starts :thumbsup2

Not a bad idea... I know there is a planetarium around here that used to set their shows to Pink Floyd.

But I agree... Disney would never go for it ;)

Not it would ever happen, yeah it would be cool.

And if you've never heard Iron Maiden, how can you form an opinion one way or another? ;)

I can base it on the fact that I listen to alot of music and they are not any of it...So there for its what I base my opinion on...if I dont listen to it I obviously dont care for it...right right

I can base it on the fact that I listen to alot of music and they are not any of it...So there for its what I base my opinion on...if I dont listen to it I obviously dont care for it...right right

You can certainly have an opinion on it, but it wouldn't be an opinion based on facts or experience.

Seems like you "think" you wouldn't like it, which is probably true. But you never know until you try it :)

I'm not really an Iron Maiden fan either :scared1: ... I have listened to their music and its not my thing, but music is a personal thing and I can respect other people's tastes.

BTW... I think the OP was just thinking out loud here and being facetious.

You can certainly have an opinion on it, but it wouldn't be an opinion based on facts or experience.

Seems like you "think" you wouldn't like it, which is probably true. But you never know until you try it :)

I'm not really an Iron Maiden fan either :scared1: ... I have listened to their music and its not my thing, but music is a personal thing and I can respect other people's tastes.

BTW... I think the OP was just thinking out loud here and being facetious.

I know he was...but he did ask what we thought.

I also respect the fact that he is an Iron Maiden fan but I dont want to see it mixed with Mickey.

I am a huge New Edition fan but dont want Mickey fighting the dragon to "Cool it Now"

I also am a huge George Strait fan, seen him in concert 7 or 8 times but I wouldnt want Mickey on top of the moutain to " I saw God Today"

I understand the OP was just thinking fun, but its JMHO

No that would not be cool to most...most people dont even know who Iron Maiden are...I grew up in the 80's and I couldnt tell you a single song they sing...of course I cant stand Kiss or most heavy metal groups...I did enjoy the hair bands of the 80's though, some of them...

I dont think Mickey and Iron Maiden are a good combination....JMHO

:laughing: I think that is the first time I've heard Iron Maiden grouped with Kiss.

OMG, I love it! No it would never happen, but heck I had to let my husband hear this recommendation, and the IPOD one....if Disney did this then my DH might let me go three times a year!!! IPOD on and enjoy the show hubby!!

Listening to Iron Maiden and watching them live are TWO TOTALLY different experiences.

This is a video I made at a concert last summer here in Regina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkZ9ygXMo2Y

With that said I am a fan of Iron Maiden and my wife was not, but after the concert we went to, it alone converted her to be a fan.

Their stage show is AMAZING!

I think it would be NEAT to see the two together!

i understand that if you listen to dark side of the moon, it syncs up with F! perfectly

i understand that if you listen to dark side of the moon, it syncs up with F! perfectly

........................Brothers beneath the skin?
FrankMorgan.jpg
MickeySorcererFantasmic.jpg

if I dont listen to it I obviously dont care for it...right right

That means that you never hear music you hadn't heard before, and find that you like it?

At any rate, it is your opinion, and you are certainly entitled to it.

I personally would probably enjoy syncing the show up to some Iron Maiden, BUT I wouldn't want to see Disney do that. Disney is primarily for kids, and even though my kids listen to all sorts of music, including Heavy Metal, and Iron Maiden, I don't think that they would want to see Bruce Dickenson in Fantasmic, nor would the general public, and the general public is what Disney wants to attract.

It might make an interesting "special event" though, a one time only deal which they could charge a special admission for.

:goodvibes I like the idea of trying that with an Ipod. I don't see Fantasmic so often that I'd do it myself, but I can imagine that it would be a great way to freshen things up. I also think that it would make a good after-hours special event!

And Disney is not "primarily for kids." :mad:

while i can respect your opinion and understand that heavy metal is not for everyone, i think you're being pretty negative. imagination and dreams and fun ideas i think is a lot of what disney is about. why can't a heavy metal and disney fan have a fun idea/dream? i just don't think it's right for you have to sour his kool aid.

I think I would prefer Pink Floyd, which shows you how old I am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter