Iron Maiden Fantasmic.

I could totally see Metal Night at DHS. Picture the new Xtreme Stunt Spectacular hosted by roadies showing off their secrets of pyro. Or maybe the Magic of Metal Animation giving pointers on how to draw metal logos on your brown paper bag book covers. WHOO HOO!:cool1:

aaaa the good ole days...remember the Heavy Metal pins to wear on your jean jacket?

I could totally see Metal Night at DHS. Picture the new Xtreme Stunt Spectacular hosted by roadies showing off their secrets of pyro. Or maybe the Magic of Metal Animation giving pointers on how to draw metal logos on your brown paper bag book covers. WHOO HOO!:cool1:

And show you the proper way to draw/sew the logos of your favorite bands onto your jean jacket. That would be awesome. Turn Hollywood blvd into the sunset strip for a night. That would be killer.

:lmao: :lmao: LMAO... ahhh yesss... high school just came flooding back to me.

Me too, except I'm still recovering from that atomic wedgie in 10th grade gym class:scared:

Disney could also have a new line of characters for meet and greets, like Chester the Creepy Backstage Pass Guy and Princess Incense, which could take over Ariel's Grotto and turn it into a 1980's teenage bedroom, complete with black and white TV, an Atari 2600, and Maiden posters on the walls.

They could have a bunch of people going crazy in the parking lot. Like in Heavy Metal Parking Lot. That would be great. Picture it: "Im ready to turn over a car. In the name of Iron Maiden. Which is only 7 MORE HOURS!!!!" That would be awesome.

They could have a bunch of people going crazy in the parking lot. Like in Heavy Metal Parking Lot. That would be great. Picture it: "Im ready to turn over a car. In the name of Iron Maiden. Which is only 7 MORE HOURS!!!!" That would be awesome.

OK, that was weird. Cool, but weird.

So I recently got back from Disney World and I didnt even watch Fantasmic. The show times didnt match up with our schedule. I feel so lame though because how are you gonna start a thread called "Iron Maiden Fantasmic" and then not watch Fantasmic? I feel like I let all of you down. Im sorry. Although I still think it would be amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter